Hot 100 final predictions (Lip): Flowers #1, Calm Down #8, miley puts 5 songs

Renan90

Just now, BeingRicardo said:

Tbh I don’t think even the label expected Flowers success it does not make any sense

How they didn’t expect it to be a hit and they promoted the **** out of it , it got the tik tok payola , radio payola, autoplays on spotify and very good playlisting so they throw it into our faces so of course it was gonna be a hit , these are the new ways to get hits currently 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• Sscorpionn

• Green

• DawnAnti

Just now, DawnAnti said:

How they didn’t expect it to be a hit and they promoted the **** out of it , it got the tik tok payola , radio payola, autoplays on spotify and very good playlisting so they throw it into our faces so of course it was gonna be a hit , these are the new ways to get hits currently 

It got the average payola of an artist like Miley, it did not have TikTok payola, that was organic and Im not a Smiler

Selena's lowkey success with "Calm Down", oh wow, definetely exceeded my expectations, that is amazing!! :clap3: 

Smash-Hero got me surprised, it's truly stable :eek: 

9 hours ago, Richmond said:

Why is Rock and a Hard Place randomly top 10 all these months later :rip:

Country radio is slow af, and while it went viral months ago, it's still pulling great streaming numbers + almost reaching country airplay's peak.

29 minutes ago, BeingRicardo said:

It got the average payola of an artist like Miley, it did not have TikTok payola, that was organic and Im not a Smiler

If you think it didn’t get tik tok payola then you re so innocent 

3 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

I've seen paid sponsorships on Youtube Shorts even for Meghan Trainor's Mother recently. I think all major labels are doing something.

3 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

I've seen paid sponsorships on Youtube Shorts even for Meghan Trainor's Mother recently. I think all major labels are doing something.

Kill Bill getting blocked by flowers again. SZA’s team is so useless :monkey:

4 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I’m not talking about that I’m talking about how labels pay tik tok to make the songs go viral even tik tok said it they choose what to make viral and what not

Aaaand she’s back on her rightful throne! Flowers, the juggernaut that you are! Oprah No GIF

1 hour ago, DawnAnti said:

Oh Flower's success still hurts don't it.

VKheqdC.gif

Happy Flowers will get a 7th week. Hopefully it can snag 10 weeks.

Flowers might get an 8th week, unless (1) Ed Sheeran drops lead single from - , or (2) Kill Bill finally over takes it.

1 hour ago, MexicanLiLMonster said:

Flowers might get an 8th week, unless (1) Ed Sheeran drops lead single from - , or (2) Kill Bill finally over takes it.

The Weeknd and Metro Boomin are releasing a Creepin remix on Friday. Ed Sheeran is releasing the week after :rip:

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Oh Flower's success still hurts don't it.

VKheqdC.gif

Happy Flowers will get a 7th week. Hopefully it can snag 10 weeks.

It doesn’t hurt at all anyways congrats to miley , sad the album flopped cause it has some good songs 

24 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

The Weeknd and Metro Boomin are releasing a Creepin remix on Friday. 

ariana again?

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

ariana again?

Probably not but the feature doesn’t matter when you got Spotify autoplay on standby :nicole2:

49 minutes ago, DawnAnti said:

It doesn’t hurt at all anyways congrats to miley , sad the album flopped cause it has some good songs 

tenor.gif?itemid=9264828

VKheqdC.gif

2 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

The Weeknd and Metro Boomin are releasing a Creepin remix on Friday. Ed Sheeran is releasing the week after :rip:

So Kill Bill will be blocked again :zzz: I give up

2 minutes ago, Green said:

So Kill Bill will be blocked again :zzz: I give up

Yeah SZA has no chance without a remix, especially against artists as chart obsessed as those two. Both will be pulling every trick in the book to snatch that #1 :zzz:

Pour Kill Bill, the weeks it had a chance again and her record album could have pushed it The Weeknd dropped the DFY remix, Morgan dropped his album, Miley dropped her album. And I know her record label still won’t do anything these next 2 weeks when Metro Boomin is dropping a remix next week, and Ed Sheeran’s lead single in 2 weeks. Not sure how Metro or Ed will preform though. She still could get it, but I doubt it…

Rock and a Hard Place and Calm Down joining the Top 10 after so many months.

Flowers is still gaining on radio.. a 8th a week might also be possible.... could flowers go beyond 10 weeks ? 

why is a song called Rock and a Hard Place :deadbanana4: like the genre rock? or like a physical rock? I feel like syntax is important sometimes y'all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.