Zedd Wants To Work w/ Ariana Again

Jude

so he would like to be put on top of Billboard Hot 100 like Lady Gaga :giraffe: Ari power i guest 

Edited by navykesha

Personally I would rather him, produce something for Katy. Break Free is alright but 365 is one of his better works. Give us quality content.

I would love another Break Free :jonny4:

What does he mean he’s down to work with Ari? Last time I checked he hasn’t done any of the work on one of his own songs in years. :priceless:

PLEASE :jonny:

Bwheak fhee was a MASTERPIECE so yes! 

force her to make good music again :clap3: 

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Doesn’t Ari hate break free lol

She hates Problem and Bang Bang, she still sings Break Free, I think she posted it some weeks ago too

5 hours ago, navykesha said:

so he would like to be put on top of Billboard Hot 100 like Lady Gaga :giraffe: Ari power i guest 

Not when Gaga was at number one 1/2 years before Rain On Me!

Break Free was great and besides being an Ariana fan Zedd was my favorite edm dj  at his peak.

Please, Anton. My favorite Ariana song was graced by your magic touch :clap3:

Edited by Reginald

I think a follow-up to Break Free with a space theme could be cute tbh.

The production would need an upgrade though.

i ate it up at the time but looking back the dj edm era in pop music was so bad like…no thanks 

I'm not sure Ariana would pull something like Break Free again but if he propose her something funky/disco-ish she wouldn't say no.

I was a big big fan of Zedd when i was young but then he turned into the most generic Dj ever after Stay with Alessia Cara. While his peers like Madeon-Porter Robinson were evolving with fantastic recors, He turned basic and totally stopped releasing studio albums. I also dont have the same respect for him after the Mathew Koma-Grey expose and how Zedd was stealing songs-bullying artists and not giving credits :emofish:

I love some of the work he did with Pop singers but Electrohouse-Electropop is not trendy anymore, so i dont think is a good decision for artists if they wanna be on top to have that type of music. Disco-Nu Disco is the thing now.:gayorkcat2:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.