Shakira to perform on The Tonight Show march 10th

Giancor

Great performance, the crowd were absolutely LIVING and knew every word.  Iconic smash already :clap3:

It's so refreshing and nostalgic seeing her do promo like this again. I hope the proper lead of the album gets both talk & award show performances!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• shark_heather

• Giancor

• EtherealCat

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Awesome performance! The crowd loved it. :clap3:

shes literally an A-list

made me like the song better tbh

let me stream it on repeat now :clap3: 

Shakira!!!!

She don't leave Barcelona for a basic perfomance :clap3: I love it!! she looks flawless  La Triple M :gaycat1:

btw... saw all of it where did she said the album will drop in May.... did Pop Crave lie?

28 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Shakira!!!!

She don't leave Barcelona for a basic perfomance :clap3: I love it!! she looks flawless  La Triple M :gaycat1:

btw... saw all of it where did she said the album will drop in May.... did Pop Crave lie?

OMGOMGOMGOMG 

Is she touring this year ? 

6 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

OMGOMGOMGOMG 

I wont get my hopes up!! lets see if she really relase this album during the 1st half of 2023... tour maybe by the end of the year maybe until 2024

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

OMGOMGOMGOMG 

No, she's focusing on moving to the states with her kids.

Edited by Lorelei

Amazing performance! Shakira made the song come alive.

The crowd was phenomenal and energetic throughout. Loved her interacting with them!

The leather chaps reminded me of Xtina, so loved that too!

57 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

No, she's focusing on moving to the states with her kids.

I mean :rip:

Just now, shark_heather said:

I mean :rip:

Her dad is also in a pretty critical condition as well and he will be transferred to Miami on a medical plane, the last thing that's on her mind right now is to plan a tour.

1 minute ago, Lorelei said:

Her dad is also in a pretty critical condition as well and he will be transferred to Miami on a medical plane, the last thing that's on her mind right now is to plan a tour.

Ah i see 

cute performance, the crowd interaction made it shes such a charismatic performer :clap3:

Damn she KILLED it holy ****

Did we watch the same performance?

She was clearly lipping (very badly) and the "crowd" were clearly paid extras who were taught the song before :dies:

4 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Shakira!!!!

That’s fake look at the @  :rip:

Shakira has never been good at lipping lol. 

Otherwise, great performance and energy. I hope this fashion makes it onto the tour. Glad she’s in the states. 

Ok this was…. :flame:

this gave me TRL days, she wolf era, laundry service era. She is literally glowing. All her other performances/interviews when she was with that rat were so depressing and scripted lol 

poor biza was only able to get a few words in. She’s usually this energetic when she’s excited about a project. So hopefully she keeps this same vibe/energy all era cause she served! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.