Shawn and Sabrina leaving Miley's album release party together

naval23

I feel like Shawn songs for Sabrina could have more appeal for the Gp than the ones about Camila. 

She's also linked to Olivia Rodrigo gossips so good move from his pr team.

A summer smash from him is coming i fear. 

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

I feel like Shawn songs for Sabrina could have more appeal for the Gp than the ones about Camila. 

She's also linked to Olivia Rodrigo gossips so good move from his pr team.

A summer smash from him is coming i fear. 

I think he needs those too now tbh :lakitu:

she certainly has a type

200.gif

It’s weird because when they were spotted together they don’t even walk next to each other… it’s definitely PR, both are on Island and both would benefit from it so if it’s good for both in the long run then I’m fine 

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s weird because when they were spotted together they don’t even walk next to each other… it’s definitely PR, both are on Island and both would benefit from it so if it’s good for both in the long run then I’m fine 

THIS.

Clearly stage. I can’t see Sabrina being into him honesty but they are miles cuter together than his last relationship. 

Hopefully both can score hits out of this situation.

Whether it's Shamila or Shabrina it still sounds like a sham :thing: PR king

This PR ass relationship.

Shawn Mendes needs to realize he will always be in Justin's shadow. He just doesn't have the appeal Justin does. Justin came first and the GP chose him. The public will never be interested in him based on who he dates. Sabrina can't even raise her career off of the ground. No one is checking for Shawn, so what the heck is she getting out of this? Hopefully, a check from his PR team. 

Y’all really trying to make Sabrina happen…they really just made that up! :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Cloy said:

This PR ass relationship.

Shawn Mendes needs to realize he will always be in Justin's shadow. He just doesn't have the appeal Justin does. Justin came first and the GP chose him. The public will never be interested in him based on who he dates. Sabrina can't even raise her career off of the ground. No one is checking for Shawn, so what the heck is she getting out of this? Hopefully, a check from his PR team. 

Now, why the hell would Shawn wanna be a piece of racist untalented rat like Bieber? :ghostface: What does that even have to do with this thread???

25 minutes ago, magazine said:

Now, why the hell would Shawn wanna be a piece of racist untalented rat like Bieber? :ghostface: What does that even have to do with this thread???

Justin is the GP's go to white male popstar. Shawn can forget about it.  I remember when he went on this whole spill last year about fans seeing a new side of him and how he doesn't want them to be alarmed. Where is it? He's just as boring as ever. Justin is not my cup of tea either, but the GP chose him over Shawn. His career is still intact while Shawn's is barely hanging on.  Nothing he does will get him out of Justin's shadow. He could knock a PR GF up and we still wouldn't care.

Edited by Cloy

Just now, Cloy said:

Justin is the GP's go to white male popstar. Shawn can forget about it.  I remember when he went on this whole spill last year about fans seeing a new side of him and how he doesn't want them to be alarm. Where is it? He's just as boring as ever. Justin is not my cup of tea either, but the GP chose him over Shawn. His career is still intact while Shawn's is barely hanging on.  Nothing he does will get him out of Justin's shadow. He can knock a PR GF and we still won't care.

Bieber, get out of Cloy's account!! :fish2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.