The Weeknd to release Starboy Deluxe

Sscorpionn

But we need Ariana on Nothing Without You too :duca:

The desperation :redface:

No new Lana feature? Keep it

But this is kind of huge. A modern day classic me thinks :clap3:

The smartest pop boy

I can’t stand his guts and his annoying vocals but you can’t deny his stardom in order to be able to do things like this :deadbanana2:

I expected sth like this since he constantly updated After Hours and Dawn FM with bonus tracks. Putting the DFY remix after the original is very ugly tho. At least keep IFIC between them.

Edited by The Next Day

he could've extended Stargirl into a full song. especially since it went viral recently :coffee2:

Smart and desperate i would say 

Not them deleting their tweet lol

MadonnasBoyfriend

Need this look to make the cover some how 1_The-Weeknd-and-Lily-Rose-Depp.jpg

2 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

he could've extended Stargirl into a full song. especially since it went viral recently :coffee2:

stargirl (10 minutes extended version) would be the only reason to rerelease an old album after 2 more eras inbetween :swan:

3 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

likeeeee!

Truly a pop girl at this point :deadbanana2: Please let everyone treat him like the main pop girls → build him up and then tear him down for something... like that r*** fantasy show :pukey:

People really call this desperate? What's wrong with taking advantage of an opportunity? Y'all are bunch of hypocrites.

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Truly a pop girl at this point :deadbanana2: Please let everyone treat him like the main pop girls → build him up and then tear him down for something... like that r*** fantasy show :pukey:

dua and zara their impact

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.