Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

8 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Kaksjsjdjdjdjndnd ***** eye-

I love her but touch some ******* grass Kim :deadbanana4: I’m 22 but she always attacks “These older yt gays!” Like that’s not a part of her at her grown ass age

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

1 minute ago, BletaRexher said:

I love her but touch some ******* grass Kim :deadbanana4: I’m 22 but she always attacks “These older yt gays!” Like that’s not a part of her at her grown ass age

Serving azalia banks those are her Stan’s 

6 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Serving azalia banks those are her Stan’s 

Sex Up The Fun is confirmed now 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

alert the media

I love how the Alone 2.0 remix sounds exactly the same 💀 Can we get an actual europop remix fr

On 5/17/2023 at 8:37 PM, AbeHicks said:

There is no reason to think that. There was no emoji at the end of the sentence to indicate it either.  She's just being rude to the few people who actually care(d) about her.

there is? it's really not that serious chill

any chance of this reentering with remix and radio? :rip: idk if it’s still doing good on radio like it seemed to be for a minute or two 

1 hour ago, Kim Petrat said:

any chance of this reentering with remix and radio? :rip: idk if it’s still doing good on radio like it seemed to be for a minute or two 

If it goes viral on Tiktok somehow, yes. Plus her album coming next month should give it a push too... but i don't see the song going anywhere though

On 5/17/2023 at 11:16 PM, BletaRexher said:

Please like she wouldn’t be a balding gay right now if she didn’t live in Germany :rip:

bffr Kim

enjoy the ZTP 

7 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

enjoy the ZTP 

Idek what that is but go off :clap3:

They couldn't done so much more with 2.0 but the DallasK remix is the real improvement over the original and what fans were wanting.

That 2.0 version is horrible... This really should't have been a single or even an album track at most.

Bop bop bop :clap3:

the issue is that the song needed entirely new verses from scratch, not just a new beat

3 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

the issue is that the song needed entirely new verses from scratch, not just a new beat

Yes the remix is worse than most fan mixes

I prefer the 2.0 version. That’s the one I’ll be playing from now on. The DallasK Remix is really good too but gets old quickly. 

I think the DallasK remix is closest to what people were hoping for.

I still think these guys made a pretty good version. They’ve got almost 1 million combined streams. Republic should’ve just paid them off to make a replica of their version. They’ve only got 100 subscribers, I’m sure they would’ve happily taken £1000 to sell their version.

Alone 2.0 was not what I was hoping for. It sounds generic and not the Europop that we wanted :rip:

the remixes are cute!

idk they all just miss the mark. Some were almost there but don’t deliver what I was hoping from this song. Should’ve used more elements from the original

2.0 is def the best one and most believable as a refurbished version of the song and not remix teas. I love the beat in the verses and how it drops out at parts 

2.0 is cute. I'll be using this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.