• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

2 hours ago, BryceG said:

She's talking about the next single "Home Town".

What? 

6 hours ago, BryceG said:

What ? Nicki's new single is called Home Town ? 

10 hours ago, BryceG said:

Kim’s next single ? 

11 hours ago, BryceG said:

Passle vibes :coffee:

3 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

can they like come up with something else? :deadbanana2:

This is “Home Town”. It was recorded last week. 

A photo for HIFTB is out there. Anyone know if it’s for the current album campaign, or was taken for its original release in March 2022?

16 hours ago, Superbitch said:

And mess I did notice the bad editing on Nicki’s body and the “straight” ponytail. 

you didn’t notice anything, you just have this weird obsession with nicki’s body & you need help 

22 minutes ago, BryceG said:

I wonder when they are going to release this…

probably in July 

34 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Now wait a minute... :eek:

The way the video is just a straight rip off of Ashley O’s music video :deadbanana4:

Kim said Alone is the first single from her album

5 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

After two weeks this is all her team can muster up?? It’s not even done right, the slowed version is just the original. :dies:

Jisoos and blergh were scrapped :skull: I love both songs but yeah I think Alone works better as a lead. And we’ll have 2 extra songs on the album :clap3:

5 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

A photo for HIFTB is out there. Anyone know if it’s for the current album campaign, or was taken for its original release in March 2022?

Pretty sure it was taken last year. It’s a similar look to what she wore around June 2022 with Xtina on stage

25 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Pretty sure it was taken last year. It’s a similar look to what she wore around June 2022 with Xtina on stage

Thank you!

I’ll never forget the March 25th 2022 rumoured date.

It’s consistently stayed on her set lists. So I feel like it has a strong chance of being on the album, but I doubt it’ll get any single treatment.

6 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

53 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Jisoos and blergh were scrapped :skull: I love both songs but yeah I think Alone works better as a lead. And we’ll have 2 extra songs on the album :clap3:

Edit: nvm i found it. it's not from HIFTB, it's just a promo pic that was used in a Yahoo article posted 2 days ago. :cm:

Edited by Alfred

Alone sped up has been taken down. Maybe it was a fan upload??

24 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Alone sped up has been taken down. Maybe it was a fan upload??

Kim tweeted (and later deleted): "sped up and slowed down versions are out now http://kimpetras.lnk.to/alonespedandslowed" so it's wasn't fan upload

They took down bc they uploaded the wrong slowed version. When I heard, the slowed one was actually the original song :skull: 

Republic can’t get one thing right i-

9 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

They took down bc they uploaded the wrong slowed version. When I heard, the slowed one was actually the original song :skull: 

Republic can’t get one thing right i-

They’re so awful omg where is the profesionnalism ? 

She has the worst team ever

IJWAR and Brrr scrapped from Feed the Beast? :WAP:

Edited by blackstar

Am I the only one who hates the album title "Feed the Beast"? Unless there's some c*nt visuals a la King Kong where she's the damsel in distress and the album art is all monster-inspired then cool. But the title on its own looks ugly to me, if that makes sense. It doesn't flow well imo :deadbanana2:

Just now, Alfred said:

Am I the only one who hates the album title "Feed the Beast"? Unless there's some c*nt visuals a la King Kong where she's the damsel in distress and the album art is all monster-inspired then cool. But the title on its own looks ugly to me, if that makes sense. It doesn't flow well imo :deadbanana2:

It’s a bold title & in order to pull it off you need to go all out with the theme.

e.g. Charli & Crash. She smashed the visuals for that album title. So I’m hoping Kim can do the same.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.