Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

46 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Not Republic thinking FSN and Coconuts would make any noise after the non-existent promo (aside of VMA's red carpet and EMA) + messy schedule + forgetting that she never had a charting single before at that point :deadbanana4: she was basically unknown

And i assumed this album would just be her playing the rules by her label. She didn't even wrote Alone, her name was added to the final credits but she wasn't registered on it... just like other artists do for royalties. Also she always made it clear that she likes creating concept albums and now she's coming with something "all over the place"...

I'll listen to the interview later :duca:

Kim actually says in the interview that the album does have a concept... the concept being “the debut album Republic wants” :coffee2:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

13 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Kim actually says in the interview that the album does have a concept... the concept being “the debut album Republic wants” :coffee2:

:rip:

where can we listen to the interview? i can't find it anywhere on spotify

They really thought, let's wait a week and release an extended trap version when the masses are wanting a eurodance remix?

The delusion???

I just heard this, and omg I love it. Super moody, so glad they didnt do the beat drop. I love this. And Nicki gave.

i love this. i have played it over 100 times since last week. don't get the hate...

:duca:

On 4/24/2023 at 1:59 PM, ScorpiosGroove said:

looks cheap, as expected 

Could be behind-the-scenes or intentionally grainy/cheap looking to not reveal the music video. The Future Starts Now was serving budget-- I doubt a Dr. Luke-produced song and Kim's record label would allow a cheap music video. 

Not Nicki dragging the fans. Can she ever not be MESSY? :doc:  We better get the "extended" version of the song because I'm not here for a 2 minute video. :ace: 

There’s rumors she is attending the Met Gala 

Do y’all think she’s going to announce the album there ?

16 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

There’s rumors she is attending the Met Gala 

Do y’all think she’s going to announce the album there ?

She did say she wanted to announce the tour in an epic way, maybe she will do it when attending?

1 hour ago, Sergiov said:

She did say she wanted to announce the tour in an epic way, maybe she will do it when attending?

That’s what I was thinking 

The Met will give her visibilty, I just hope she won’t do writings on her dress or something tacky like that

2 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

That’s what I was thinking 

The Met will give her visibilty, I just hope she won’t do writings on her dress or something tacky like that

That’s what I was thinking 😂 she might write down the tour dates on her dress which would be súper tacky. 

I imagine her coming at the MET red carpet with a snack costume and a man by her side dressed as a beast

2 hours ago, DojaCat said:

It's time to drop Born Again

It's crazy to me how much better all of Problematique's music is than what's been released and yet, even that was a decline in the quality of everything Clarity and before.

Clarity and Era 1 & TOTL > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Problematique > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > IJWAR, Brrr and Alone

I feel kind of bad for her, she just wants this whole “era” to be done and to move on 

7 hours ago, DojaCat said:

It's time to drop Born Again

Yes!!

Let’s not forget Deeper, I love it so much :jonnycat:

And also something about you, hit it from the back, love ya leave ya....she had all these flawless BOPS ready to go and she is just sitting on them and for what?

Now that we know the concept of the album , the title (feed the beast) makes more sense.

She is feeding the beast , aka the label and giving them what they want, how they want it & working with people they want.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.