• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

I don't know how someone could think this was gonna go big. She sold the song as something it wasn't.

1 hour ago, Jtyoung said:

I don't know how someone could think this was gonna go big. She sold the song as something it wasn't.

yeah that mix that the other user sent to me is what i was expecting not this midtempo but i like it. i just want the album out like asap

I was at the club earlier and they started playing this version. Another Queen demanded that this version NOT be played and turn up the original :deadbanana4: 

Even some of the comments have people not being a fan of this version. 

Wow. I really thought this would be a smash. 

28 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I was at the club earlier and they started playing this version. Another Queen demanded that this version NOT be played and turn up the original :deadbanana4: 

and then everyone in the starbucks started clapping

In a perfect world they would tease the europop version soon, get another viral moment (amongst gays) on TikTok so it gets hype again and will smash eventually:bird:

that being said, I‘m obsessed with the current version. It has so much replay value. 

4 hours ago, Jtyoung said:

Agree, why is people waiting this sing to happen, is horrible

I know y’all are used to Nicki songs being abandoned after 7 days, but I think they’re actually gonna try & push this throughout the summer. 

Kim is still a new artist as far as the GP is concerned (and the first mainstream trans artist maybe ever?) so I’d give it some time. 

I thought for sure after the supermassive hit that was Unholy that this would be the song of the summer… especially with an Onika feature and a Dr. Luke production!

Ya'll are crazy for not liking this. I just had it on 9 times in a row.

9 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Even some of the comments have people not being a fan of this version. 

Wow. I really thought this would be a smash. 

Well this version is faaaar superior. A true classique 

At least there's radio

Life Alert GIFs | Tenor

On 4/22/2023 at 1:18 AM, Lady Claire said:

It's so weird to be a Kim stan and now have charts to look up + a video to anticipate  :rip:

I'm used to just listen to the song, enjoy it and then wait for the next one to drop. I didn't even bothered to check the charts before bc i knew it wouldn't chart anywhere... times are changing

fFXDF71.gif

Omg is that puppy ok? :deadbanana2:

On 4/22/2023 at 10:44 AM, OnMyCoolJ said:

Such a waste of the hype Unholy had built up. 

Yet this ain’t even her first song released post Unholy. It’s doing fine.

On 4/22/2023 at 1:58 PM, CottageHore said:

Watching grown gay men prey on the downfall of female (queer) artists will never not be entertaining. Y’all are so dramatic :mandown:

They’re so annoying and have always been dramatic when it comes to certain songs chart performances. The song hasn’t even been out for a full week tho, so they need to chill and let the label/management do their part instead of expecting front-loaded results :cm: 

I actually like that they’re taking a slow approach to this song and not throwing everything out at once. More singles should have that treatment these days because everything is so fast paced and the turnout is boring results. I fully expect remixes to drop every week for the next month, then we have the video coming really soon and hopefully a couple live performances at late night/morning shows and I fully expect an awards show slot at the next big event.

27 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Yet this ain’t even her first song released post Unholy. It’s doing fine.

BRRR was much better than this mess, prematurely released and unfortunately overshadowed by Unholy at the time. 

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625
Germany #187(-55) — 57,518
Canada #186(-80) — 36,229

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625

:spring::bunny2::foxaylove3:

14 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625

STOP THE COUNT!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625

america is still sleeping, im being told they'll wake up when the dance remix drops

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

I actually like that they’re taking a slow approach to this song and not throwing everything out at once. More singles should have that treatment these days because everything is so fast paced and the turnout is boring results. I fully expect remixes to drop every week for the next month, then we have the video coming really soon and hopefully a couple live performances at late night/morning shows and I fully expect an awards show slot at the next big event.

That's not how it works.

The song would not be dropping this dramatically if it was good.

You can waste a lot of promotion on a subpar product like this, but it's not going to work because the quality is not there to back it up.

59 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625

The instant trainwreck

1002852653_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.aea

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Day 3:
Global OUT
US #142(-55) — 289,593
UK #177(-91) — 60,625

Imagine teasing a song for nearly a month only to get these numbers :redface:

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Imagine teasing a song for nearly a month only to get these numbers :redface:

Kim can suit herself. She read every single TikTok comment telling her to have the beat redone (95% negative comments), yet she ignored them and released it as is. 

Flop deserved!

Edited by mellenthin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.