• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

7 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

So many so samples on the radio. Seems like if you want a hit then you sample a 90's or early 2000's. 

I love "better off alone" so much. I guess it'll be nice to hear it on the radio. 

I don’t think people realize a ton of 80s hits were actually reworked covers of songs from the 60s/50s. Tainted Love, Hey Mickey, Keep Me Hanging On we’re just reworked versions of songs from 20 years prior to their time. If anything the 80s revival a few years back brought this back in an odd way.

I bet they’ll be releasing this on the 31st

What I don’t understand is that they want pre-saves but aren’t announcing Nicki… arr we sure she even is on this ? 

14 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

I bet they’ll be releasing this on the 31st

What I don’t understand is that they want pre-saves but aren’t announcing Nicki… arr we sure she even is on this ? 

Yeah I’m confused by this hasn’t Nicki been out of the country for a while now? Maybe if they recorded it before but Nicki literally just started following her. 

Edited by BletaRexher

Just now, BletaRexher said:

Yeah I’m confused by this hasn’t Nicki been out of the country for a while now? Maybe if they recorded it before but Nicki literally just started following her. 

Maybe she was a last minute addition ? 

in the live she said that she just had a sample cleared, so they were maybe waiting for that before having Nicki on the song… 

That would make no sense to tease Nicki so much and not have her as a feature but it’s strange they aren’t announcing anything 

18 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

Maybe she was a last minute addition ? 

in the live she said that she just had a sample cleared, so they were maybe waiting for that before having Nicki on the song… 

That would make no sense to tease Nicki so much and not have her as a feature but it’s strange they aren’t announcing anything 

Makes sense, for some reason I was thinking about a video but there’s no way there’s one shot yet

Barbz gonna come for her neck if this doesn’t have nicki on it :deadbanana2:

I’m actually worried Nicki isn’t on this :skull: She’s about to receive some foul LASHINGS :monkey:

This sounds straight from 2011 and it's absolutely the best thing ever. 2010-2012 are literally the years I WORSHIP when it comes to music.

I just hope she won't start the song with the chorus :lakitu:

Intro

Verse

Pre

Chorus

Verse

Pre

Chorus

Bridge

Chorus

Please.

Edited by ZENO

2 hours ago, Whis said:

I’m actually worried Nicki isn’t on this :skull: She’s about to receive some foul LASHINGS :monkey:

Why would Nicki get "lashings"? Kim is the one that has been suggesting it 

Both Kim and Nicki hinted a collab, BunheadHQ (her TaylorNation) also co-signed and Kim confirmed on her live the single has a feature, just like other songs on the album

I’m 90% sure Nicki is on that song, but if she isn’t surely she’s on another track at least :deadbanana4:

Another top 10 in the basket

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Why would Nicki get "lashings"? Kim is the one that has been suggesting it 

I was talking about Kim

I know a Puke production when I hear one :WAP:

The way she's belting sounds like pre-Clarity Kim 

the chorus(?) is mega underwhelming and odd and the sample doesn't compliment it at all, it better be some flop intro and the actual song slaps

I hope she releases this on March 31st and then put the album pre-order available, if she’s dropping in June 

We need the pre-order bulk to reach high peaks on iTunes and hopefully some physical copies too to help her enter the Billboard 200 

Hold up this sounds great :WAP: and omg I hope Nicki really is on this. Kim has been a Nicki stan for a long time so I know she must be fangirling hard 

7 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

:rip:another sample, Nicki, the Ava Max of Rap.

Ava Max isn't the #1 best-selling female in her genre tho :eddie:

Europe smash incoming!! :jonnycat:

Loving the visuals already! :duca:

16 hours ago, Whis said:

If Nicki isn’t on this song the Barbz will go feral 

we'll be celebrating actually

10 hours ago, ZENO said:

This sounds straight from 2011 and it's absolutely the best thing ever. 2010-2012 are literally the years I WORSHIP when it comes to music.

I just hope she won't start the song with the chorus :lakitu:

Intro

Verse

Pre

Chorus

Verse

Pre

Chorus

Bridge

Chorus

Please.

omg yes!

she did this so much on problematique and by the time the last chorus comes, you've already heard it too much 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.