• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

Z100 (biggest pop station in the US) has been playing Alone today. Radio deal kinda eating…

I’ve been bopping to this. Nicki’s verse is really good too, shows how she’s able to adapt to artists and their songs and vibe tbh. :clap3: Nicki kinda makes the song I think.

After like 20 listens on headphones and speakers, I fear this may be a 10/10 song for me :WAP:

I need this to smash really hard. Please, Republic, do not mess this up!

this mix eats :jonny5:

1 hour ago, yogosans14 said:

This song SLAPS in the car :WAP:

YES! It’s what made it grow on me

I need the remix to hurry up so it can be my year end #1 :jonny: 

Kinda wish the last built-up went somewhere, a 20 second outro or something. It did grow on me, though. Nicki's verse isn't her best, but it goes along with her 2016 pop type of verses.

Reading the pages when this first leaked and everyone called the song horrible is such a kii :bird:

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

this mix eats :jonny5:

this is what i wanted and expected and what we all deserved 

It's so weird to be a Kim stan and now have charts to look up + a video to anticipate  :rip:

I'm used to just listen to the song, enjoy it and then wait for the next one to drop. I didn't even bothered to check the charts before bc i knew it wouldn't chart anywhere... times are changing

fFXDF71.gif

4 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

It's so weird to be a Kim stan and now have charts to look up + a video to anticipate  :rip:

I'm used to just listen to the song, enjoy it and then wait for the next one to drop. I didn't even bothered to check the charts before bc i knew it wouldn't chart anywhere... times are changing

fFXDF71.gif

Welcome to main pop girl world :bird:

Kim Petras is really on the rise right now. So exciting :katie2:

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

this is what i wanted and expected and what we all deserved 

No one deserves that sped up chipmunk  mess :rip:

But that other fan remix posted a couple pages back is perfection, I hope Kim’s team finds it.

2 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

No one deserves that sped up chipmunk  mess :rip:

But that other fan remix posted a couple pages back is perfection, I hope Kim’s team finds it.

link me?

31 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

This is amazing even if slightly corny, I can imagine the official remixes of this are going to be even better :jonny5:

Just think of the number of official remixes they can spam the charts with… sort of smart to release a neutral version at first.

They should drop the remixes asap so the circuit gays desperate for europop can get their fix 

Oh this bops. I do really think Kim could’ve dedicated at least one chorus to the sample by itself but besides that it’s great. :coffee2:

Ok so I just mad sex to this song and honestly it was perfect. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.