Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

12 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

bunheadHQ posted this , is this WW?

WW but these may be unfiltered streams so the number on the global chart may be lower. these 68K are streams that it received before Friday 00:00 UTC. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

is this good?

Her last singles did like 200k-400k first day. Unholy did 7mil 

These are her best numbers by far 

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

This song is a mid trash steaming pile of poo, not even the barbs are pushing it. Not even on iTUNES. It was bad for ha. Kim tried to sabotage Nicki but released too late, that is what getsss me. The backfiring and theatrics now

Girl I'm begging you, please log off for your well being and lay off the conspiracies...

xlqegC8.gif

OMG almost 2M first day streams??? That's crazy for Kim. Maybe this might be a cute little hit

Something is shifting over at Republic HQ. They slid Kim over to #1 Weeknd on Apple music…

They must be feeling good about the Spotify performance and the Apple Music performance they want to improve to match it. 

Edited by Flare

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

the girls who get it, get it. the blue balls effect of the song is intentional. it's a constant delay of that euphoric drop that keeps you on edge. it's supposed to make y'all mad. but you have to also appreciate it. 

that fanmade dance edit is cute but tbh it's even more boring and predictable than the final version. like y'all will complain when a sample is just copy/pasted from a song but they actually did something diff with it. i like a song with some interest that's done in an unexpected way. Alone accomplishes that :clap3:

That part 

Future hit energy :clap3:

It’s growing omg?

Republic better wake up, drop the weeknd song, replace with kim petras. He doesn’t need the playlisting, she does and it would have doing closer to unholy numbers than not. So something like 4m - 5m global. 

Why wouldn't it be growing when the barbs moved on to push this one now that the Ice spice sales week is done? (It's good for Kim though)

This is actually climbing, #126 on Apple Music, #11 Pop

yeah this is gonna be her biggest hit (with her name as lead)

49 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

BunheadHQ retweeted

Can't wait for Alone (Fan Demanded Version)!

xlqegC8.gif

Kim really became a mainstream popstar :clap3: the fact that she made it big and won a grammy just when we thought she was over!

32 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

Kim really became a mainstream popstar :clap3: the fact that she made it big and won a grammy just when we thought she was over!

I’m happy for all of her recent successes. I’ve always admired her from afar, but maybe I’ll become a fan once the album drops and is hopefully on par with this and brrr (which I enjoyed, especially the live performances)

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

BunheadHQ retweeted

We need an extended :soda: 

I think they’re gonna spread promotion for this out and hopefully drop the album off the back of its success. It would make the most sense to do that so the era (pre-album release) isn’t dragged out and they can capitalize on Kim’s rising popularity at the moment.

This is a bop and the bottom gays will deal with it. 

So, the spotify streams are very promising. They need to play their cards right with some promo and an effective video.

I fear this is excellence :gaygacat5:

Just listen to it 3,000 more times if you disagree :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.