• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

3 minutes ago, JayG said:

Kim knows how to serve pop perfection tbh

It’s like.. hyperpop if hyperpop was VERY watered down but accesible. She made a good song, don’t get why ATRL hates it

I wish she put a few more adlibs towards the end, otherwise it's fire. :bird:

1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

The social media hype leading up to the song release date was all smoke and mirrors cuz this song is low key bombing. I was expecting atleast top 200 on Apple Music by now :biblionny:

The hype on tiktok was definitely real. It's just that a lot of people changed their minds once they heard the full thing. My fyp went from "I can't wait for this" to "I can't believe this is what we waited for" pretty much overnight.

48 minutes ago, Love Again said:

It’s like.. hyperpop if hyperpop was VERY watered down but accesible. She made a good song, don’t get why ATRL hates it

Right, it could have come harder production wise but it works… it’s not some obscure hyper pop bop that will never crossover… she has found her niche tbh

4 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Personally I love this and the drill-influence is integrated well. It makes it current

Yep

What's wrong with people in here. The orginal is fine they both delivered and remixes for this song a great too. 

This could be better with a bigger chorus, it never reaches the big chorus moment and it makes me mad :deadbanana:I'd rather listen to the Unlock It x Better off Alone mash up.

31 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Personally I love this and the drill-influence is integrated well. It makes it current

it’s giving modern day Dark Horse

I've already listened to this song 20 times since it came out (according to my last.fm) it might become my most listened song of the year it's too addictive wtf???? 

Last time I was this addicted to a song was Ditto by newjeans 

24 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

it’s giving modern day Dark Horse

It is kinda giving Dark Horse just for the current rap sound. Like you think it’s going to go to the big pop bang then it goes lower into that rap-influenced sound. 

That doesn’t make it a bad song, we just haven’t seen that formula in a while. Maybe the charts will like it again, who knows. :bird:

If you want the gay trashy version listen to that. If you want the orginal song listen to that. 

Honestly Madonna is the only one that pulled off the gay sample correctly. She evelated that song. 

As far as I'm concerned about this one is not that bad. 

This song is a mid trash steaming pile of poo, not even the barbs are pushing it. Not even on iTUNES. It was bad for ha. Kim tried to sabotage Nicki but released too late, that is what getsss me. The backfiring and theatrics now

This is good fun - why are you people hating so hard for no reason. :rip:

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

That europop remix is trash.  

It gets boring after the first listen :skull: why doesn’t someone make a version that utilizes elements from other parts of Better off Alone’s instrumental

This is a bop :katie2:

Kinda wish the chorus exploded into something more upbeat. 

this is good, y'all just don't have any taste at all. I hate nicki and even I can admit she ate this.

giphy.gif

68,194 streams from a partial day on Spotify

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

68,194 streams from a partial day on Spotify

FuRRecAaEAA1BtR?format=jpg&name=large

bunheadHQ posted this , is this WW?

23 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

this is good, y'all just don't have any taste at all. I hate nicki and even I can admit she ate this.

giphy.gif

Having people you don’t personally know is….

Anyway, I wonder if this will get any promo at an upcoming awards show. I want just one and it needs to GIVE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.