Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

The snippet is kinda going viral among the circles I follow on Twitter - good sign for me 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

this sounds so gay. 

wont do anything outside the gay clubs 

1 minute ago, VilsonMuqa said:

this sounds so gay. 

wont do anything outside the gay clubs 

The sample is from a staple in straight clubs all over the world, what are you talking about? :rip:

17 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

The sample is from a staple in straight clubs all over the world, what are you talking about? :rip:

the staple yeah - but this edit of the song with her voice + the lyrics, sound just gay. 

thats what im talking about

wait? Nicki is confirmed for this??

So many so samples on the radio. Seems like if you want a hit then you sample a 90's or early 2000's. 

I love "better off alone" so much. I guess it'll be nice to hear it on the radio. 

I’m not even kidding at how this snippet has spread. Even if it’s not a high charting hit, it will be a hit among her niche. (Something both of her previous singles weren’t). 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I’m not even kidding at how this snippet has spread. Even if it’s not a high charting hit, it will be a hit among her niche. (Something both of her previous singles weren’t). 

spacer.png

yup this is a certified club smash waiting to happen

gay clubs will have this on repeat

kinda sucks because I know this is going to be a hit and I want her to get a solo hit, but we'll take what we can get.

This sounds like it could do “I’m Good (Blue)” numbers but it’s also Kim so maybe it will just flop 

Edited by Archetype

Do we have a general track length? Knowing this ***** and her team she’ll finally drop a song and it will be 2:18.

Barbz are very hyped for the song on Twitter and they’re spreading the snippet everywhere, Nicki better be on that song and not on another one :rip:

She is f*cking coming... THIS is the one!!!!

I can hear Nicki's verse going soooooo hard already and it's gonna be a radio smash like I'm Good (Blue) was :jonny5:

Yet another sample that will most likely smash... where's the originality :rip:

19 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Yet another sample that will most likely smash... where's the originality :rip:

I get where y’all come from with these takes but… What if the music industry as a whole is simply stagnant on creativity (which it isn’t really because music is still being created) and the only way to evolve and go forward is trying again with what they’ve done before until it starts to go forward with a more original and modern sound? 

I truly don’t mind the sample usage considering pretty great songs have come out. And this one seems like another one. 

5 hours ago, Material Girl said:

sounds straight out of 2011 and god awful

why would nicki do this

Because 2011 was the last time Nicki was universally loved so she needs more global exposure for the album. Super Freaky and this would compliment well and help global stream numbers.

With that said…is Nicki actually ON this? Like, where’s the insiders confirming? They on strike this year? :bird:

Hopefully the sample allows her to have a huge hit like Bebe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.