Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

3 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

This is my remix: https://krakenfiles.com/view/ATXuNkFaT3/file.html

everything (acapellas, stems etc) are filtered and sound kinda bad, maybe if the instrumental,acapella drops ill remake it)

love what you did with the Nicki verse, especially the small incorporation of the trap part :jonnycat:

hope we get stems / instrumental asap

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

Just now, popularmoonlight said:

Drop the link 

scroll up a couple of replies :lakitu:

Well regardless of what people think i'm pretty pleased with the song and i also loved IJWAR and brrr. I'm sure i'll be obsessed with the album

But i'm very biased when it comes to Kim (and Gaga) so anyways i'm not sure if my opinion matters on the subject

wendy-williams.gif

1 minute ago, Ricanaire said:

scroll up a couple of replies :lakitu:

Oop, I read it like 2 seconds after hitting send sorry. It slaps!!! Also really liked how you incorporated the trap beats 

9 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Waiting for this to satisfy all of us - Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - Alone (David Guetta Dance Anthem) 

The dance remixes of this are going to EAT :jonny: Maybe there's a dance mix that they'll send to radio

My problem is the pace of the track. Kim needed a proper second verse. Nicki verse sounds misplaced. It's just structured so weird.

8 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

everything (acapellas, stems etc) are filtered and sound kinda bad, maybe if the instrumental,acapella drops ill remake it)

Girl this ain't bad at all! I love the trap drop during Nicki's verse. I'm PRAYING we get dance mixes like this because tbh this will be my song of the summer EASILY :jonny:

7 minutes ago, qurl said:

most of y’all are ava max stans and it shows :toofunny3: 

I don't like her but she would've done this sample more justice lol

1 hour ago, Whis said:

I’ve been telling all my friends during the past few weeks that they’ll finally get to know who Kim Petras is when she releases the ‘song of the summer’

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

They’ll probably laugh their asses off and call me delulu when they hear this song

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Y’all have friends that are that insufferable and pretentious in REAL life, off of ATRL? Yikes :dies:

OT: still haven’t heard it but my hype is gone. If it’s an Unholy 2.0 situation, well- it may still smash! 

8 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

love what you did with the Nicki verse, especially the small incorporation of the trap part :jonnycat:

hope we get stems / instrumental asap

6 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Oop, I read it like 2 seconds after hitting send sorry. It slaps!!! Also really liked how you incorporated the trap beats 

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Girl this ain't bad at all! I love the trap drop during Nicki's verse. I'm PRAYING we get dance mixes like this because tbh this will be my song of the summer EASILY :jonny:

thank youuuuuu :heart:

17 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

This is so much better than what she released..

5 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Y’all have friends that are that insufferable and pretentious in REAL life, off of ATRL? Yikes :dies:

OT: still haven’t heard it but my hype is gone. If it’s an Unholy 2.0 situation, well- it may still smash! 

You stan Kim Petras and you don’t have gay friends?  

1 minute ago, popularmoonlight said:

You stan Kim Petras and you don’t have gay friends?  

Where’d you get that I “stan” her? Not even close :rip: and I do have gay friends but if they get that pretentious irl, I phase them out, I fear Fries Eating GIF

2 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

All the people bashing this are too young to remember when this sample was a SMASH. I feel like the 30+ crowd will love hearing this sample again.

Are you really over 30 years old? I remember when you tried to fight me in Nicki's base thread, i didn't know your age. I am 21 wtff i gotta get off this site, this is some ridiculousness the internet is crazy

OT: The song is pretty horrible and it is making me pretty upset and depressed, I can't believe a team of musicians allowed this to be published and releasted to the public. Even the part where Nicki called her "Kim Petty" rubbed me the wrong way (if yall didn't know, Nicki's husband is named Kenneth Petty, and he was charged for rape and manslaughter) but I feel an upbeat dance remix would come? It may just be a tiktok PR stunt and encourage more people to check out the better version next week or something

Edited by cyclone

2 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Are you really over 30 years old? I remember when you tried to fight me in Nicki's base thread, i didn't know your age. I am 21 wtff i gotta get off this site, this is some ridiculousness the internet is crazy

:skull: 

6 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Where’d you get that I “stan” her? Not even close :rip: and I do have gay friends but if they get that pretentious irl, I phase them out, I fear Fries Eating GIF

Getting sarcastically pretentious is why I also have gay friends. That’s the fun of it 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Yes, I am. Tell mommy to put the parental controls on your devices then :michael:

And I literally have no idea who you are but that’s cute that you remembered me 

Edited by Black Jesus

6 hours ago, Flare said:

The Nicki verse on this one is better than the other but uh, it doesn’t fully match the song.

The song is structured so poorly, it’s the weirdest thing ever. Luke sabotaged Kim, he should know better but maybe it’s good this didn’t smash while the trial is going on. Everything worked out in the end for kesha.:bird:

And Kim sabotaged Nicki with this. This is the only possible explanation, I can't believe Dr Luke fumbled like this, he really lost his touch even in the Kesha trial they were finally clocking and exposing his horrid actions, its bad for him.

Edited by cyclone

2 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Yes, I am. Tell mommy to put the parental controls on your devices then :michael:

And I literally have no idea who you are but that’s cute that you remembered me 

Ok well you seem chill or whateva i dont want to fight so ima send you a friend request and i think we can be good friends

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

The scrambling, but when I said the album sucks I was the bad guy

The fact she made a song with far more unique and cooler European sample, but it wasn't approved :skull: maybe she just can't win

Well from the snippets she teased she has a lot of better songs coming up sooo 

52 minutes ago, Ricanaire said:

How do I get this to Republic Records and/or Kim’s team and save this era? 

spacer.png

-

@cyclone

Luke might be done. Lottery by Latto and now this flopped, Kesha is actually punching back, it’s giving karma.

spacer.png

Edited by Flare

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.