Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

20 minutes ago, Flare said:

I mean when you put it like that…it is run of the mill for all involved. Maybe mediocre can get us up the charts like other artists do. 

spacer.png

Probably tbh the GP eats up songs like this, for better or worse 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

Is the performance of this song indicative of the album being green lit or is it for sure coming out this summer? If this song is the big thing I’m nervous lol

I switched it's a bop :clap3: only underwhelming if you were expecting a gay club song. There's always toom for Alone (DJ Alice remix) which was the homosexuals wet dream.

There was so much hype for this song and its gone. :rip: 

DON'T YOU WAIT DON'T THINK ABOUT IT

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Final version is better but overall another miss for Kim. Bad timing since the Princess Diana Nicki remix is E A T I N G 

yea not even nicki could save this

yeah this is really not it. The ride it ride it part is corny af and Nicki's verse is awful.

The chorus gets boring the second time you hear it. Awful production from who I thought was a pop genius (& horrible person)

Nicki lowkey ****** her up making her release after the Princess Diana remix lol 

this is horrible :deadbanana4: literally goes no where and the last chorus is so lazy

Yikes.

They really wasted all that hype and a Nicki feature on this :deadbanana4:

Nicki's verse isn't even good :deadbanana4:

We went from wondering if this would affect Princess Diana's charting to wondering if it will chart at all :deadbanana4:

The DRAMATICS in here. This is not AWFUL and Nicki’s verse is not terrible. Just because it’s not what y’all imagined doesn’t mean it’s terrible.

It’s good but I wanted at least one drop.  I’ve always been a fan of Kim’s trap-pop sound, so this is a return to form IMO.  This is begging for a remix, maybe that’s part of the strategy 

Edited by Archetype

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.