• Alfred

• GardenPanty

2 hours ago, Slate said:

The new snippet is growing

I CAN RIDE IT RIDE IT RIDE IT RIDE IT ALL NIGHT

oalVEG2.thumb.gif.145ddb1cfd690d4f84b0a3

:jamming: 

5 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Yeah I just heard this. It sounds like a demo tbh. Are we sure the leak is the real song and not a demo? 

the version she teased on tiktok has her saying “woo ah” after nicki says “it’s barbie and it’s kim petras” so i’m pretty sure this is not the final version but it’s not going to change much 

32 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Whew the pop stans are gonna be FUMING but I love this :jonny:

If atrl hates it then it might be a hit. They HATED Unholy and look what happened. :duca: 

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

the version she teased on tiktok has her saying “woo ah” after nicki says “it’s barbie and it’s kim petras” so i’m pretty sure this is not the final version but it’s not going to change much 

We'll just have to wait and see I guess. Maybe they're scrambling to change it now or maybe they were just trolling us with the demo leak. We can hope for the best lol

Now why the hell does this have to go in an 808 drums beat :deadbanana2: I thought we left that **** in 2018

Now wait a minute. This sounds good. 

turn around dancing GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

of course people here want some euro trash remix. :dies: 

Yeah this is awful lol, fumbling the bag like this is crazy

Even the chorus got ruined :rip:

Edited by Raw Honey

7 minutes ago, Helios said:

Well that was Kims selling point here. They knew what they were doing. The end product sounds like a Clarity demo.

8 minutes ago, Helios said:

I mean..... that's because of the part she's been teasing for weeks? Were we supposed to hear that snippet and think the song will be filled with 808s and trap beats + Oppnika dragging her haters part 37? :toofunny2:

Just now, Daddy said:

Well that was Kims selling point here. They knew what they were doing. The end product sounds like a Clarity demo.

We haven’t even heard the end product. It’s just a few leaks. People just want her to put the new song over that ancient 2000s  beat? :deadbanana2:

Just now, Helios said:

We haven’t even heard the end product. It’s just a few leaks. People just want her to put the new song over that ancient 2000s  beat? :deadbanana2:

The "ancient beat" was the selling point, the only reason why TikTok got interested in the first place. :rip: I promise you if they knew it would be a Clarity reject from the start the hype wouldn't have been so big.

oh wow yeah the full is NOT good. Bad nicki verse, cheap trap beat etc. :deadbanana4:

The added part in the chorus is the only good thing about this 

EDIT: it's a demo thankfully. lets wait for the final

Edited by dangerousalex

Just now, Raw Honey said:

The "ancient beat" was the selling point, the only reason why TikTok got interested in the first place. :rip: I promise you if they knew it would be a Clarity reject from the start the hype wouldn't have been so big.

What hype? A few online stans? :toofunny2: let’s wait until the song is fully out before judging it. Although it seems like most people here aren’t capable of doing that.

4 minutes ago, Helios said:

What hype? A few online stans? :toofunny2: let’s wait until the song is fully out before judging it. Although it seems like most people here aren’t capable of doing that.

Her original snippet on TikTok had good amount of likes and multiple videos on there right now that are expressing their disappointment after hearing Kim's verse are viral. Twitter likes for the announcement was 100k+. Not saying it would've done Unholy numbers or something but don't play dumb.

And I heard the full song, that's what I'm judging. What do I need to wait for?

Edited by Raw Honey

5 minutes ago, Helios said:

The hype on TikTok was HUGE, to be fair

No offense, but this full leak sounds...perfectly fine? Miles better than Unholy in fact???

Saying this as someone who's definitely not going to be adding this to my library or even be listening to it. It's literally fine

46 minutes ago, deletefor3ver said:

quick someone make a dance version

yup im making it now then when it’s released i’ll put the beat on top

43 minutes ago, Helios said:

If atrl hates it then it might be a hit. They HATED Unholy and look what happened. :duca: 

Unholy had a production that evolved and elements were added as the song progressed... That's the difference

18 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

How do yall know its a demo?

They don't. They're trying to make up excuses for how underwhelming it is :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.