Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

14 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

two SOLO singles released after, how did that go?

Painfully bad. Still, that doesn't mean she's NEVER going to get another hit, as far as humans can possibly know.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

2 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

this will do Boyz numbers

That isn’t a bad thing for Kim. Top 10 in the UK & bubbling under in the US would be a smash for her.

40 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

have you heard the album? :bam:  fill me in

Nope! but she played a bit of these songs:

The song is leaking

Nicki her verse has the same pace as Kim’s verse :rip:

#1 cancelled, song of the summer cancelled :chick3:

Edit: not completely sure if it’s real but it sounds very real and I don’t recognize Nicki’s lyrics

Edited by Whis

Nicki’s verse is bad omg. I think this one is destined to underperform! Cardi and Ava Max win this round.  :bird:

Not Nicki saying "Call her Kim Petty".... hope that's a scrapped verse. 

Y’all are never happy I swear :rip:

Kim is setting herself up and getting absolutely eaten up in her tiktok comments 

:deadbanana4:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I know her team is scrambling 

5 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

from where exactly did you hear the nicki verse?

is there another snippet?

It l worded in bits on twitter. Truly hope it's a scrapped verse or something, it's awful.

TikTok is dragging this to shreds. The way they destroyed all the hype for this with the switch in the verses :deadbanana:

David Guetta’s Play Hard (same sample) will outbop I fear 

Everyone dragging this and I'm just over here bopping to the snippet. Like I don't know what y'all wanted but this is giving me Kim Petras and I'm here for it :chick1:

i was embarrassingly hyped for this song based off the chorus and every shred of hype left my body after hearing the trap beat :chick3:

I lost hype for this :skull: that verse is horrible and the trap beat just further kills it for me

welp… could’ve been one of her best songs

8 hours ago, Flare said:

Nicki’s verse is bad omg. I think this one is destined to underperform! Cardi and Ava Max win this round.  :bird:

I want to update this, according to some twitter Kim and Nicki fans, one of the verses is scrapped (and they allege Kim herself told them in a group dm chat group thing).

There’s another verse floating and apparently it’s AI. 

Between those two excuses, I’m inclined to believe at least one of the verses is indeed fake. It’s just pick your poison at this point. :bird:

Edit: I want to add that I don’t fully get the backlash to the song having “trap” elements because according to long time Kim fans, this is more in-line with her older music.

Also, Unholy wasn’t a big EDM pop banger either. So where did all these people overhyping Kim come from? Was that all based on the original tiktok snippet going viral? :lakitu:

Edited by Flare

i didn’t listen to it but i really don’t get the comments 

there was never any 4x4 beat in the snippets and kim’s music is full of trap beats

radio is also much more likely to play mid tempo over a dance song so 🫠

41 minutes ago, Flare said:

I want to add that I don’t fully get the backlash to the song having “trap” elements because according to long time Kim fans, this is more in-line with her older music.

Also, Unholy wasn’t a big EDM pop banger either. So where did all these people overhyping Kim come from? Was that all based on the original tiktok snippet going viral? :lakitu:

Yes and bc she also has dance-pop songs, so people thought the song would follow that route based on the sample.

But yeah, trap music isn't new for her as she's been doing for years on her previous projects too

3 hours ago, KLatz said:

Everyone dragging this and I'm just over here bopping to the snippet. Like I don't know what y'all wanted but this is giving me Kim Petras and I'm here for it :chick1:

Exactly, I have no idea what people were expecting from this song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.