• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

6 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

@Alfred @Lady Claire @OmegaRidley we need Alone (feat. Nicki Minaj) [Vaughn Oliver Remix] asap

That would b great, the OG one is for the Clarity girlies iykyk

The original should work well for radio but i'm not sure on a live audience. A remix would make wonders to the song live, just like it did for the dull Je T'adore

gsnnrAp.thumb.gif.6e4a9643483590f9250c0c

Edited by Lady Claire

8 hours ago, abelfenty said:

What is this :rip: Sounds like a completely different song to what has been teased 

I’m concerned this could backfire.

Why would you tease the chorus so much like that and build so much hype to not reveal anything about how different the song is to what people are expecting? :rip: 

I’m hoping for the best but now expecting the worst.

27 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

@Alfred @Lady Claire @OmegaRidley we need Alone (feat. Nicki Minaj) [Vaughn Oliver Remix] asap

No wonder the production sounds less polished this time, he wasn’t involved in this one :ghostface:

think I will be using the fan made one posted a lil while ago haah so sad it not going full on dance need to listen to the full before making a decision though 

54 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

ANYWAYS. Is Kim Petras about to fail us? She has destroyed all my hype. It obviously won't be a terrible song, but this was literally a very big break in expectation 

Yes. She had the chance to do something right so of course she had to go and f it up

Y’all are shocked that a Kim Petras song is shaping up to be bad :rip: like where’ve you been :rip:

6 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

The disapointment in her tiktok replies :(

Hopefully she sees and re-records the song real quick

it was so obvious that all there is to the song is the intro she teased, aside from that it was doomed

This is terrible

Now I get why she was teasing that chorus for so long :rip:

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Y’all are shocked that a Kim Petras song is shaping up to be bad :rip: like where’ve you been :rip:

:dies:

calling all barbz 

brett styled nicki, we won :jonny5: 

The overreacting here. :rip: Unholy 2.0 is coming for real.

2 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

calling all barbz 

brett styled nicki, we won :jonny5: 

i don't even care if the song sucks, that look ALONE is worth everything :jonny5: 

I’m confused, the verses don’t sound terrible lol. This is what I was expecting tbh. Pop radio is gonna have a field day with this.

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Tbh it's not surprising but y'all are jumping to conclusions way too fast without hearing the whole song

It's good that we're expecting the worst because now we might be surprised after all  :1stplace:

Just now, popularmoonlight said:

It's good that we're expecting the worst because now we might be surprised after all  :1stplace:

She shouldn’t have teased the verse until the official release, the meltdowns would have been even funnier than they already are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.