Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

Will the single cover have this ugly frame or?

Yup she changed it

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

5 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Nicki agreed on doing this and on the release date, it's bc she's fine with it :deadbanana4:

I mean this is what assumed at first but more info is coming out about Nicki's hate train and the corporate giants and machines and actual INDUSTRY insiders who have a VESTED INTEREST in SABOTAGING her since 2017.. just google the "Nicki hate train".  

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

:hoetenks:  the **** are you on 

Girl i LIVE this life EVERYDAY, Ive literally been STANNING since 2008, I been through some **** especially our fandom, we can see right through these distractions and ridiculousness for what they are. This is just upsetting me

15 minutes ago, cyclone said:

This is simply horrible, I was excited at first but as a barb this seems more and more like a ploy to distract our fandom from concentrating to bring Nicki's princess diana remix to #1, as this kim petras song has no chance to be a hit and its just trash, this pissed me off

This cant be a ******* coincidence and im tired of these white artists trying to use the queen

9 minutes ago, cyclone said:

WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS shite to our fanbase... Nicki is training us to provide her chart success into her 40s but we STILL don't know how to handle two songs at the same time this is unprecedented.. so i think both songs will end up dropping like a bomb thanks to kim petras greediness and were going to become the laughingstock of the music fan community AGAIN.. we KEEP ******* TAKING Ls SINCE 2014... 

As Nicki once said, "the only way you can beat me is if you cheat"

But regardless I just give up at this point and I may just fuckkng end up leaving the fandom as well i just cant do this anymore theres WAY too many opps and distractions.. HAD TO CUT THE GRASS THERE WAS SNAKES IN THE CAMP,

Nicki just lets these randomnpeople take advantage of her because she will  surrounds herself with anyone who is a yes man and worships her (look at kims twitter right now) and they use this to take advantage of her insecurity and desperation, this is upsetting me yeah lemme get off

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, cyclone said:

WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS shite to our fanbase... Nicki is training us to provide her chart success into her 40s but we STILL don't know how to handle two songs at the same time this is unprecedented.. so i think both songs will end up dropping like a bomb thanks to kim petras greediness and were going to become the laughingstock of the music fan community AGAIN.. we KEEP ******* TAKING Ls SINCE 2014... 

As Nicki once said, "the only way you can beat me is if you cheat"

But regardless I just give up at this point and I may just fuckkng end up leaving the fandom as well i just cant do this anymore theres WAY too many opps and distractions.. HAD TO CUT THE GRASS THERE WAS SNAKES IN THE CAMP,

Nicki just lets these randomnpeople take advantage of her because she will  surrounds herself with anyone who is a yes man and worships her (look at kims twitter right now) and they use this to take advantage of her insecurity and desperation, this is upsetting me yeah lemme get off

Please log out we are all begging you

OT: bop

I'm sorry yall i was really hyped too and im disappointed. The snippet is just bad and this is starting to give humiliation ritual OR nicki sabotage vibes, I dont know how a major label and team of musicians greenlit this, this is the only explanation from my perspective trying to be objective but this is my opinion.

Edited by cyclone

did anybody laugh?

no?

4 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I'm sorry yall i was really hyped too and im disappointed. The snippet is just bad and this is starting to give humiliation ritual OR nicki sabotage vibes, I dont know how a major label and team of musicians greenlit this, this is the only explanation from my perspective trying to be objective but this is my opinion.

please stop with these extremely low iq/schizoaffective takes 

7 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Babe touch some grass please, breath fresh air, drink water this ain't good for you. It's literally just a collab not some humiliation ritual omg :hoetenks:

I'm starting to hate that ugly ass cover now with those frames 

Just now, popularmoonlight said:

CLOCK HA 

A whole mess

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Babe touch some grass please, breath fresh air, drink water this ain't good for you. It's literally just a collab not some humiliation ritual omg :hoetenks:

Girl ill be ok haha thank you for reassuring just thrown off by the snippet i guess

25 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

What :rip:

If Nicki agreed on doing this and on the release date, it's bc she's fine with it :deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

:hoetenks:  the **** are you on 

9 minutes ago, ptolemaea said:

please stop with these extremely low iq/schizoaffective takes 

6 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

cyclone is a cardi stan posing as a nicki stan, ya'll should know by now :rip: 

26 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Will the single cover have this ugly frame or?

it better not :rip: 

The conspiracies in here all of a sudden :skull: the sudden switch in hype is a MESS

The verse is fine (low-key good), but the pre-chorus (starting at if you want me let me know) is so uninspired.

nnn The mess in here :deadbanana:

It sounds... like what I'd expect from these artists at this point, especially on a collab.

I thought we were getting a uptempo gay-bop, not this :priceless: 

17 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

I stan both but Nicki over Cardi, yall please dont bring that mess in here 🙏

16 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

I don't keep up with neither so I wouldn't know 

Is Taylor Swift famous in your country? - Base - ATRL

ANYWAYS. Is Kim Petras about to fail us? She has destroyed all my hype. It obviously won't be a terrible song, but this was literally a very big break in expectation 

3 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I stan both but Nicki over Cardi, yall please dont bring that mess in here 🙏

you brought yourself in here :rip: 

OT: still perched

I mean, I would expect a Dance Remix to be coming out soon. We need a bunch of versions so barbz can mass stream 

1 minute ago, GardenPanty said:

I mean, I would expect a Dance Remix to be coming out soon. We need a bunch of versions so barbz can mass stream 

How would they come up with a dance remix when the verse is already kinda slow? 

2 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

you brought yourself in here :rip: 

OT: still perched

:hoetenks:

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

How would they come up with a dance remix when the verse is already kinda slow? 

copy and paste a generic dance beat on the verses :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.