• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

I have higher hopes for the Nicki feature now that I know the song has some trappy elements. I was scared her verse would feel out of place with a random trap breakdown like in the Say So remix :chick1:

19 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

I haven't heard their version yet. What Kim just teased is her first verse. I assume her second one was kept because she has teased it already (ride it, ride it, ride it). Unless they got rid of the pre-choruses, I don't see how they could've kept Kim's third verse while also giving Nicki her own verse. The production stays the same throughout the entire song, I doubt they changed it for their version.

the “ride it ride it” part is in the tiktok snippet, maybe they spliced the first and 2nd verse together? 

i have a feeling this is just gonna be another chorus / verse / chorus / verse / chorus song again lol

Simply speaking in terms of quality, I think it sounds fine. The lyrics of the verse leave a lot to be desired, but the chorus is catchy and effective. It sounds straight off Clarity, which is interesting to me. With the exception of her RUTH cover, it also sounds better than every single thing she's officially released since Party Til I Die, which is the last original track I really loved from her.

I'm tired. Maybe I should actually listen to the scrapped material finally.

why would a trap pop song work in 2023 if her trap pop songs when trap was a thing didn't work? waste of a sample for me

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

that verse was ******* god awful omg :deadbanana2: the way that edit on soundcloud from weeks ago ate this up majorly 

You unironically think If Jesus Was A Rockstar is the best song in her discography. Sit down

18 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

the “ride it ride it” part is in the tiktok snippet, maybe they spliced the first and 2nd verse together? 

i have a feeling this is just gonna be another chorus / verse / chorus / verse / chorus song again lol

Oh, I hadn't noticed that... It's technically a second verse, but it feels like one long verse given how jammed together they are. The structure is exactly like what you described, there's no bridge or anything remotely close to that. It's super repetitive and that doesn't help the song at all. :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Oh, I hadn't noticed that... It's technically a second verse, but it feels like one long verse given how jammed together they are. The structure is exactly like what you described, there's no bridge or anything remotely close to that. It's super repetitive and that doesn't help the song at all. :deadbanana2:

They probably added a verse cus of the Nicki feature... She loves doing a cute outro 

Sounds like a major bop

:ghostface:

Cant wait to hear nicki

is the new tik tok the second verse? 

not what any of us were expecting but i still like the verse. it's fitting for the tone of the song, being alone. it's more chill and laid back. but then the chorus elevates it to that dance feeling.

i hope the final chorus gets full percussion/beat a la HIAM, Primadonna, etc when the beat would drop out of those choruses but then re-enter for the last one. 

32 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Does the last chorus have a beat? or just the sample?

15 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

Judging from their other answers I don't think so...

This is simply horrible, I was excited at first but as a barb this seems more and more like a ploy to distract our fandom from concentrating to bring Nicki's princess diana remix to #1, as this kim petras song has no chance to be a hit and its just trash, this pissed me off

This cant be a ******* coincidence and im tired of these white artists trying to use the queen

Edited by cyclone

51 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

All choruses are the same. Even the fanmade versions I've heard are less loopy than this...

WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS shite to our fanbase... Nicki is training us to provide her chart success into her 40s but we STILL don't know how to handle two songs at the same time this is unprecedented.. so i think both songs will end up dropping like a bomb thanks to kim petras greediness and were going to become the laughingstock of the music fan community AGAIN.. we KEEP ******* TAKING Ls SINCE 2014... 

As Nicki once said, "the only way you can beat me is if you cheat"

But regardless I just give up at this point and I may just fuckkng end up leaving the fandom as well i just cant do this anymore theres WAY too many opps and distractions.. HAD TO CUT THE GRASS THERE WAS SNAKES IN THE CAMP,

Nicki just lets these randomnpeople take advantage of her because she will  surrounds herself with anyone who is a yes man and worships her (look at kims twitter right now) and they use this to take advantage of her insecurity and desperation, this is upsetting me yeah lemme get off

Edited by cyclone

5 minutes ago, cyclone said:

This is simply horrible, I was excited at first but as a barb this seems more and more like a ploy to distract our fandom from concentrating to bring Nicki's princess diana remix to #1, as this kim petras song has no chance to be a hit and its just trash, this pissed me off

This cant be a ******* coincidence and im tired of these white artists trying to use the queen

What :rip:

If Nicki agreed on doing this and on the release date, it's bc she's fine with it :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, cyclone said:

2 minutes ago, cyclone said:

WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS shite to our fanbase... Nicki is training us to provide her chart success into her 40s but we don't know how to handle two songs at the same time, i think both songs will end up dropping like a bomb

:hoetenks:  the **** are you on 

Nicki mind controlling her fan base :ahh:  Come on y'all can do it!! Take both songs to #1 barbz :clap3:

Will the single cover have this ugly frame or?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.