Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

the snippet is okay, but yeah I knew the song was not going to be a disco smash… I think I’ll like it 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

Wasn’t expecting the song to be this midtempo but it’s cute, I like the snippet

And the trap vibe was expected, @Enigmanotta already spilled that before

No... not a midtempo track... What the ****? This was supposed to be a club banger :ghostface:    They look good in the artwork but idk. I'm not feeling anything anymore. What a boring release so far 

That verse is a choice but the chorus seems promising. The 2014 build ups though :rip: 

How am I even supposed to use this with that lame verse? It doesn’t match the chorus at all. I thought she finally gave us pop perfection again after I really tried to get into Brrr (which was cute) and IJWARS

Edit: With that being said it does sound like it’ll be successful so good for her ig 

Edited by PopKills

The sing-talking reminds me of Unholy. This plus the sample and the feature feels like a calculated attempt to finally have a hit on the charts. I think it's cool that republic has her back so much.

Oop she deleted her post with the single cover from Instagram 

It sounds like a Clarity track and that’s why I love it 

2 hours ago, abelfenty said:

What is this :rip: Sounds like a completely different song to what has been teased 

It sounds smooth but the fact it’s a switch up from what this song was originally presented as could pose a problem. This was supposed to be the EDM summer smash. They better drop a EDM remix in that first week just to be safe and get international audiences on board. 

The verses sound like an Ariana song (not a bad thing if promoted correctly). :bird:

Edit: Also ATRL hates it now so maybe that means it will do well. ATRL liked this song a bit too much out the gate. We needed to drop expectations!

Edited by Flare

WHAT the hell :skull:

What a complete flop. Nothing like what I was expecting.

5 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

It sounds like a Clarity track and that’s why I love it 

same! i think it sounds fun, definitely not what i was expecting but still good. i agree with other people here that they should drop a dance remix to boost streams

The Barbz terrorizing her into deleting the post bc they are trying to focus on PD “going number one” :ahh: :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

see when u expect quality from the likes of kim petras and nicki minaj... you will be disappointed 

Says the Lana Del Rey fan :rip:

4 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Says the Lana Del Rey fan :rip:

coming for the greatest songwriter of our generation who is a critical darling about quality as a nicki minaj stan...:bibliahh:i've seen it all

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

coming for the greatest songwriter of our generation who is a critical darling about quality as a nicki minaj stan...:bibliahh:i've seen it all

Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.