• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

I like that it is dropping next week which is week 2 of Coachella. That’s like the unofficial best possible time to drop a true song of the summer contender. :bird:

i have a feeling this is going to be massive.

Republic better have radio ready

13 hours ago, Epica said:

I guess this was a remix battle week, so it made sense to push this to next week. Now it makes sense.

I just hope Princess Diana & Kill Bill remix don't overshadow it. I think it'll still debut high (Top 40) which is huge for a Kim lead single but we also have Post Malone who just released to clog up the charts

If Princess Diana smashes people will tune in for this and it'll be massive

2 minutes ago, Oussama said:

If Princess Diana smashes people will tune in for this and it'll be massive

Princess Diana is the warm up. Alone is the real meal. I think it’ll come with TTH, a pop radio deal, etc. All the tools to smash out the gate. Republic can’t be that dumb, they have to see Nicki’s brand is hot again, Kim just smashed so hard with UnHoly, and run with that momentum.  :bird:

Edited by Flare

I feel like this has been teased forever.. Probably should've released this week considering the Dr Luke vs Kesha case is continuing on the 18th.

I hope this is at least big enough that she can secure some EDM smashes with DJs and then cement her name with the GP. I wonder if they have any other bops ready to follow up.

20 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

I feel like this has been teased forever.. Probably should've released this week considering the Dr Luke vs Kesha case is continuing on the 18th.

zwtie2t.jpg

Edited by Alfred

Princess Diana will for sure be a hit, especially in the US. Alone can do its thing in Europe, so it'll be a win/win for Nicki anyways

I wonder if Kim will post the cover art on Monday, she already done the photoshoot for it a while ago... i guess they are changing it for something that includes Nicki too, which would explain why she hasn't posted yet.

43 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

I hope this is at least big enough that she can secure some EDM smashes with DJs and then cement her name with the GP. I wonder if they have any other bops ready to follow up.

Exactly. Guetta, Joel Corry, Tiesto and co. always scores some hits with these girls and it'll be cute for her to do one and add it to the album

45 minutes ago, Alfred said:

zwtie2t.jpg

Like anyone is gonna be checking for that beyond a certain shrinking base

9 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Like anyone is gonna be checking for that beyond a certain shrinking base

100% agree

This will smash :clap3:

The smash this will be, I can just feel it and I’m not even excited for it. But the facts are the facts! :jonnycat:

Hopefully it's a midnight release so we get it Thursday :ghostface:

The calm before the storm, I'm so excited for this smash to happen. :WAP:

Im very excited for this release, but I’m not so sure as you guys this will smash… I hope it does though 

On 4/15/2023 at 4:03 PM, Rodrighost said:

come on girls we need more content

Yeah, she needs to start the teasers heavy this week. Single art, a clip or two from the vid…

not sure why she basically dipped for the better half of this past week when the song is out on friday??? start hyping it up

Ft6mnd3WcAA8a_k?format=jpg&name=medium

GAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.