Kim tweet has over 14m views

How is doing on TikTok now?

3,4m views 

606k likes 

4 hours ago, Simondus said:

3,4m views 

606k likes 

Do you know how much Unholy did? 

Even if the song underwhelms, I'm probably gonna stan from the sample alone I fear. Better Off Alone ha power :WAP:

On 4/7/2023 at 6:15 AM, Wonderland said:

Her next single after this should sample "Heaven" and she can serve that 1-2 PUNCH :gaycat1: 

Becky Hill already beat her to this punch, but I wouldn't mind it. Two of my favorite songs ever being sampled by Kim back-to-back would be >>> :alexz3:

9 hours ago, Simondus said:

3,4m views 

606k likes 

:eek:

It's getting some viral hate tweets too, just like Unholy.

Dumb faux woke people on Twitter hate it = it goes viral on TikTok and the GP loves it :clap3:

Finally Kim is having her own hit and good for Nicki stans too bc apparently they missed Popnika

If the song goes in this direction it will be quite impressive

2 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

:eek:

It's getting some viral hate tweets too, just like Unholy.

Dumb faux woke people on Twitter hate it = it goes viral on TikTok and the GP loves it :clap3:

Finally Kim is having her own hit and good for Nicki stans too bc apparently they missed Popnika

Are we really surprised? Once Kim’s second fanbase caught wind of the Luke credit the fumes were inevitable. Add Nicki on top of it and we have a cute controversy, girlies :clap3:

And yes, Unholy got dragged a bit and look how that did. Twitter is not indicative of the GP (thank god) 

The snippet HOOKED me.

This might be the song that controls this year for me if it's done right.

I also hope that this is done right. Hit in the making. People love "Better Off Alone". Biggest hit by Alice Deejay. Always thought more vocals on top of it would sound great. 

As far as other songs that should be sampled. I would love to hear a remake of Ace of Base' The Sign by Kim Petras, Ava Max, Charli XCX or Bebe Rexha! 

13 hours ago, PopKills said:

Do you know how much Unholy did? 

The first Unholy snippet on TiK ToK has (now) 3.3 million views and 464k likes.

Alone is at 4.5 million views and 706k likes, in less than three days.

I don’t think it’s THAT much of an indication ‘cause to this day I still don’t quite understand how Unholy smashed so hard right from the beginning but at the same time it seems obvious to me that this is going to be a hit.

On 4/7/2023 at 2:14 PM, Sanguine said:

Two horrible people but this will slap :WAP: gonna be her best song since Throat Goat minimum

Taste :clap3:

All She Wants would've such a perfect follow-up to Alone :weeps:

Imagine it with a high budget video + a inclusion on the Barbie movie soundtrack. She would have the summer hits back to back :jonny2:

Of course that won't happen bc it's too good to be true, but...

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

Are we really surprised? Once Kim’s second fanbase caught wind of the Luke credit the fumes were inevitable. Add Nicki on top of it and we have a cute controversy, girlies :clap3:

And yes, Unholy got dragged a bit and look how that did. Twitter is not indicative of the GP (thank god) 

Yeah, honestly i was scared for Unholy bc i saw too much of hate on Twitter but turned out to be a smash :clap3: Hopefully Alone will have the same legs but for sure we can count on another hit for her

32 minutes ago, edgaremb said:

Is produced by dr luke?

Yes

This song is going to cause a shift in my mental health for good or bad but I’m ready

23 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Kim tweet has over 14m views

How is doing on TikTok now?

It's doing good now but the release date is just so far away I am not convinced anyone is going to care by the time the song actually comes out. They are waiting too long.

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

All She Wants would've such a perfect follow-up to Alone :weeps:

Imagine it with a high budget video + a inclusion on the Barbie movie soundtrack. She would have the summer hits back to back :jonny2:

Of course that won't happen bc it's too good to be true, but...

OMG yes!! I don’t think I’ll ever be able to accept the way All She Wants was mistreated. :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

It's doing good now but the release date is just so far away I am not convinced anyone is going to care by the time the song actually comes out. They are waiting too long.

That’s what everyone said about Nicki’s SFG and look what happened. The hype was there, it’s less than 2 weeks away. I’m sure she’ll drop single art/music video teasers from now until then that will keep us fed/perched

Just now, Black Jesus said:

That’s what everyone said about Nicki’s SFG and look what happened. The hype was there, it’s less than 2 weeks away. I’m sure she’ll drop single art/music video teasers from now until then that will keep us fed/perched

OK but SFG was an undeniably catchy pop perfection with a proven hitmaker.

Just now, AbeHicks said:

OK but SFG was an undeniably catchy pop perfection with a proven hitmaker.

How is this any different? Didn’t Dr. Luke produce both songs?

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

The same happened with Unholy, and we all know how that turned out.

12 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

The first Unholy snippet on TiK ToK has (now) 3.3 million views and 464k likes.

Alone is at 4.5 million views and 706k likes, in less than three days.

I don’t think it’s THAT much of an indication ‘cause to this day I still don’t quite understand how Unholy smashed so hard right from the beginning but at the same time it seems obvious to me that this is going to be a hit.

Unholy was everywhere before it got released. People were using the sound for everything. But it was a trend of making naughty tiktoks using the song what made it skyrocket on the app, similar to Doja's Streets. The power of horny people I guess. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Unholy was everywhere before it got released. People were using the sound for everything. But it was a trend of making naughty tiktoks using the song what made it skyrocket on the app, similar to Doja's Streets. The power of horny people I guess. 

Yep, I remember meeting random people (even outside of the lgbt community, and kim’s or sam’s fanbases) already knowing the song for WEEKS before it was even released. 

I guess this time we’re relying more on the hype surrounding Nicki’s feature, and hopefully radio support.

20 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

If the song goes in this direction it will be quite impressive

6 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Well hopefully the final is even better

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.