Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

24 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

The Barbz are too much. Contemporary Christian? :lmao:Also, I HATE the acapella thing. AT LEAST make it the instrumental version or something. Anyways, the explicit/clean alone should be enough. 

And Country too. :rip:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

I'm excited for this song. Haven't liked many of Kim's recent releases. 

Edited by Mke1979

Does anyone know if she lives in that mansion or is just randomly renting it for a whole single cycle? Like I’m genuinely confused how she can have a house that big in LA.

51 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

Does anyone know if she lives in that mansion or is just randomly renting it for a whole single cycle? Like I’m genuinely confused how she can have a house that big in LA.

She's been living on that mansion for a while. She has the money from all the touring + royalties + Unholy checks and her parents aren't poor either

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

She's been living on that mansion for a while. She has the money from all the touring + royalties + Unholy checks and her parents aren't poor either

Lmao girl that mansion ain’t her house. She def filmed something there related to Alone and has just shot TikTok content there. 

Pretty sure she still lives in that Hollywood house with her team and dogs 

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Lmao girl that mansion ain’t her house. She def filmed something there related to Alone and has just shot TikTok content there. 

I mean all the looks look similar, she really blew her budget on a mansion to film some quick Tiktok promos :rip:

That or she somehow found major funding from some sugar daddy billionaire because there’s no way 

8 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

these can't be more than $500 per month ssjhgfdsghj

1 minute ago, yassskween said:

these can't be more than $500 per month ssjhgfdsghj

unholy is doing millions of streams daily, it can't generate 500$ only...

10 hours ago, Alfred said:

TikTok with Nicki audio 

WOW not her using potentially Nicki's worst remix ever :ace:  Anyways, this does seem to confirm

If Nicki isnt on this imma be mad nnn. Kim has been teasing her for awhile now :coffee2:

Nicki is 100% on thi, the casting call already spoiled that not to mention the endless teasing

On 4/4/2023 at 5:14 PM, BletaRexher said:

On 4/4/2023 at 7:32 PM, Alfred said:

On 4/4/2023 at 6:07 PM, Lady Claire said:

She probably did the cover shoot for the album/or short part of the video there and took advantage of it and got some promo stuff for TikTok.

20 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

She probably did the cover shoot for the album/or short part of the video there and took advantage of it and got some promo stuff for TikTok.

It’s a good idea. Roaming around a huge empty mansion fits the “alone” concept 

Just a few hours until her BiG aNnoUncEMent

I hope she also goes live on IG to update us on the album like she did the other day. I would expect a pre-order but yeah that's asking for much

PSEfrYE.gif

6 hours ago, Whis said:

I wonder at what time she’ll announce stuff?

11:59 pm knowing her

4 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

She needs to hurry up

I know :rip: I’m trying my hardest not to go full bitchy bottom on her atp

14 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

I know :rip: I’m trying my hardest not to go full bitchy bottom on her atp

Do it. :gaycat2:

11 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Just a few hours until her BiG aNnoUncEMent

I hope she also goes live on IG to update us on the album like she did the other day. I would expect a pre-order but yeah that's asking for much

PSEfrYE.gif

I was thinking the album announcement was coming but who announces an album on a Thursday :deadbanana: if the big announcement ends up just being that Nicki is on the track (and not a release date) I’ll get mad

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I was thinking the album announcement was coming but who announces an album on a Thursday :deadbanana: if the big announcement ends up just being that Nicki is on the track (and not a release date) I’ll get mad

I think album announcements often gets announced on Thursdays bc it’s the day AM updates for new releases, pre-orders and stuff (around 11:40 pm)… but still, I think she’ll just reveal the artwork for Alone and the release date :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.