• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

On 3/25/2023 at 7:09 PM, PoisonPill said:

Another sample of that extremely over-sampled song, really? It's too bad that when Kim finally starts to see mainstream success, she starts releasing the worst material of her career...

Nothing can be worse than **** Pop

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Can this be released already? There aren't to many big releases coming soon so this should be a good opportunity!! 

I am scared that Nicki is not on this.

3 minutes ago, xokuba said:

She basically confirmed that she is without directly announcing the release so I can't imagine she isn't 

Kim has been flooding those damn TikToks on her IG stories that i’m almost unfollowing her :rip:

16 minutes ago, Modus said:

**** Pop is honestly like the ultimate workout album 

I love lifting while thinking about how much I love ******* ****

The endless snippet posts on TikTok are so tired 

Release like 2-3 snippets over a period of 1-2 weeks and release the song. This isn't rocket science 

54 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Kim has been flooding those damn TikToks on her IG stories that i’m almost unfollowing her :rip:

and it's still not taking off. Can she pay some influencers to use the sound or create a dance or something? Whatever she's trying to do on her own isn't clicking

I don’t **** with this pre-save/no date ****, and this like what, her 4th time doing it? :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Modus said:

At least SP had some edge to it and was memorable in its tackiness. The new stuff offers nothing.

These 5-10 second snippets are so f-ing annoying. At least post a 30 second one if you must do that, this way people have nothing to connect to

giphy.gif

yea.. the teasing is tired already 

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

It's so ******* annoying, like we GOT it. :rip:

If she's coming with the album pre-order along with the single i'll forgive her for this painful wait :deadbanana4:

She kinda disappeared after her IG live where she said she would put the final touches on the tracklist + shoot the album cover.

She said last week that she was working on vinyls and has all the dates for the era ready, so my guess it's that she's going all out with everything at once (single + album pre-order + tour dates)... i hope :toofunny3:

Oh and she was booked for another festival in September so she'll be touring by then. We'll see i guess

PSEfrYE.gif

nicki is featured on youngboy never broke again's new song dropping 7/4 :toofunny2:

looks like this isn't coming until 14/4 earliest, unless nicki isn't actually on it :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

She said last week that she was working on vinyls and has all the dates for the era ready, so my guess it's that she's going all out with everything at once (single + album pre-order + tour dates)... i hope :toofunny3:

This would make sense. So it's not gonna happen. 

You'll receive the song (and nothing else) end of April and we will deal. 

Album coming August 2027

On 3/27/2023 at 12:22 PM, xokuba said:

you should be worried more if the song is good or not not nicki being on it

On 3/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, BionicWooHoo said:

**** Pop is honestly like the ultimate workout album 

I love lifting while thinking about how much I love ******* ****

congratulations? because it had such a negative effect on nearly everyone else period and is one of the major reasons why she was in limbo but ok

On 3/27/2023 at 1:43 PM, PoisonPill said:

At least SP had some edge to it and was memorable in its tackiness. The new stuff offers nothing.

edge? it was a try hard mess that didn't land. i do agree with the new stuff not offering much. i was only here for coconuts. all that she wants and hit it from the back being honorable mentions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.