• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

If Nicki's not actually on this Kim is gonna get dragged hunny. Maybe she's on another song off the album and not this one...? 

She is probably waiting til this gets viral on TT like Coconuts but tbh I don’t see it hapenning 

or Nicki wasn’t originally on it and they’re waiting until she records her verse or wtv

27 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

She is probably waiting til this gets viral on TT like Coconuts but tbh I don’t see it hapenning 

or Nicki wasn’t originally on it and they’re waiting until she records her verse or wtv

its not gonna happen. not with this song at least..

On 3/22/2023 at 7:17 AM, Lady Claire said:

I don't think so. And Alone won't have one either since she didn't film a video yet. The visualizers she's teasing were probably from the photoshoot set, she did the same for IJWAR :toofunny3:

Republic spends all the money booking her with A-list producers and now seems like they're booking features too but can't promote her music or give her budget for music videos

i think she can have really good mv's its so dissapointing 

9 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

It's at 4k videos now... better than Jesus & brrr by far but still a long way to go before it reaches Coconuts viral level (~25k) Hopefully it keeps picking up. I'd assume she's almost reached 10k pre-saves by now? 

i wonder when republic recognizes that this release strategy with presaves and all the tik tok hype up is absolute nonsense... it's the third? fourth? time now they try this and every song flopped.. these 10 second snippets are so overplayed when the full song comes out... it really sucks.. why can't they just announce it with a date and a little snippet of the music video and release it alongside the single on the same ******* day?! I'm so sick of these release "plans"... :ghostface:

1 hour ago, omanko said:

i wonder when republic recognizes that this release strategy with presaves and all the tik tok hype up is absolute nonsense... it's the third? fourth? time now they try this and every song flopped.. these 10 second snippets are so overplayed when the full song comes out... it really sucks.. why can't they just announce it with a date and a little snippet of the music video and release it alongside the single on the same ******* day?! I'm so sick of these release "plans"... :ghostface:

It worked for Unholy which got Kim a #1. They won't try a different strategy which sucks, I agree :doc: They should just announce the release with MV one month beforehand. Each week drop a different kind of teaser. 

Coconuts had 25k videos and Republic still dropped the ball and couldn't even give us a real music video. Republic really just sucks. 

18 hours ago, Alfred said:

It worked for Unholy which got Kim a #1. They won't try a different strategy which sucks, I agree :doc: They should just announce the release with MV one month beforehand. Each week drop a different kind of teaser. 

Coconuts had 25k videos and Republic still dropped the ball and couldn't even give us a real music video. Republic really just sucks. 

It worked for Unholy because that was Sam Smith's label doing. They were obviously pouring in money to get the lead single going up on TikTok. The same strategy simply doesn't work for an artist like Kim. What works for her is literally just RELEASING. 

The way this still doesn’t have a release date :deadbanana2:tiktok gonna shut down before her stupid ass label releases it :ahh: 

I’m starting to see multipe tiktoks with around 100k likes using the song.

23 hours ago, Alfred said:

It worked because Sam Smith is basically a house hold name. Kim is not. 

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

It worked because Sam Smith is basically a house hold name. Kim is not. 

Tell Republic that :coffee2:

oh i just know the nightcore/anime pfp girls are gonna eat this up 

The whole ”the sooner you pre-save the sooner it´ll release” strategy is very frustrating since Kim only has 3 fans and they've all pre-saved it! If they would announce the feature those pre-saves would go up in seconds...

Had my hopes on the 31st but since there is still nothing it's def early April. Regardless they need to announce it soon since hype is already starting to die down from Kim stans

Edited by inyourarea

20 minutes ago, inyourarea said:

The whole ”the sooner you pre-save the sooner it´ll release” strategy is very frustrating since Kim only has 3 fans and they've all pre-saved it! If they would announce the feature those pre-saves would go up in seconds...

Had my hopes on the 31st but since there is still nothing it's def early April. Regardless they need to announce it soon since hype is already starting to die down from Kim stans

That strategy is just maximizing pre-saves bc Kim said they already have the release date. Alone is dropping on a pre-planned date regardless of how much fans pre-save. Same thing happened with Brrr when it magically shot up to 10k pre-saves in a day, after they posted that thermometer graphic. 

I think it's coming April 7th bc one of her fans is doing a TOTL vinyl giveaway on TikTok and the winner is being announced 4/7. And guess what you have to do to enter the giveaway... pre-save Alone :rip:

Another sample of that extremely over-sampled song, really? It's too bad that when Kim finally starts to see mainstream success, she starts releasing the worst material of her career...

What's the logic behind this "pre-save" strategy? If there are not enough pre-saves will the label actually scrap the release after filming a music video?! It's stupid.

26 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

What's the logic behind this "pre-save" strategy? If there are not enough pre-saves will the label actually scrap the release after filming a music video?! It's stupid.

Nothings going to get scrapped, pre-saves just help playlisting. So she's more likely to have a song higher on Pop Rising or something if people are proven to be anticipating it.

3 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

nicki's on this? oh

Girl, if she aint Kim is going to get DRAGGED by the barbs.

gnbfvdsa.gif

On 3/22/2023 at 9:25 PM, Alfred said:

If Nicki's not actually on this Kim is gonna get dragged hunny. Maybe she's on another song off the album and not this one...? 

why would she get dragged?

On 3/23/2023 at 5:10 AM, OmegaRidley said:

why would they tease a song that's not completed yet that makes literally no sense and waiting for a song to go viral to release is a stupid strategy

On 3/24/2023 at 2:47 PM, Rainbow said:

The way this still doesn’t have a release date :deadbanana2:tiktok gonna shut down before her stupid ass label releases it :ahh: 

it should cause the way that app has butchered musical artistry is a true crime

On 3/24/2023 at 4:54 PM, Alfred said:

Tell Republic that :coffee2:

i feel like they thought capitalizing on making a transpopstar mainstream would give them an edge for being inclusive and have the upperhand smfh imagine if she would've stayed doing what she was doing before we would be in such a better position

2 hours ago, thesecondwave said:

i hope the rumors of the ava max collab are true

Nicki liked Kim’s post about Alone on IG and they’ve been interacting on TikTok :toofunny2:

Even with IJWAR she had already announced the single cover and the release date by now. Republic sucks but April it is!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.