• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

7 hours ago, Jay L said:

maybe Nicki really is on this :eek:  they need to confirm this finally to get hype going 

Yeah...she has to be on it. I don't understand why she'd continually be tweeting Nicki things if it wasn't. 

Another disastrous release schedule 

She has to have to worst team ever 

this is the new low that i won't be in with her 

I don't find problematic at all how she's taking this roll out so far. She's hyping the track, it's working, and people are waiting. She'll def come through within the next 2 weeks. 

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

I don't find problematic at all how she's taking this roll out so far. She's hyping the track, it's working, and people are waiting. She'll def come through within the next 2 weeks. 

This like… she just teased the snippet with the chorus 4-5 days ago 

3 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

It will not..

3 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

The problematic aspect is that if Nicki would confirm she’s on it, the hype would skyrocket, not just between us gays, and that’s what she needs now. It would make a HUGE difference.

But of course, that would be assuming for sure Nicki is actually featured. 

20 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

The problematic aspect is that if Nicki would confirm she’s on it, the hype would skyrocket, not just between us gays, and that’s what she needs now. It would make a HUGE difference.

But of course, that would be assuming for sure Nicki is actually featured. 

I'd just say CHILL because still.. She's teasing and hyping. Announcing Nicki on it is def part of the teasing and will make a huge splash, so it makes sense to wait a few days. She'll probably get a new vid with the snippet out and then  BOOM. Feat announced + artwork + release date. So if she's releasing by the end of the month, she'll probably be doing all of this together. 

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

I'd just say CHILL because still.. She's teasing and hyping. Announcing Nicki on it is def part of the teasing and will make a huge splash, so it makes sense to wait a few days. She'll probably get a new vid with the snippet out and then  BOOM. Feat announced + artwork + release date. So if she's releasing by the end of the month, she'll probably be doing all of this together. 

Well, we can only hope this is how everything is planned but with Kim you never know what to expect. :rip:

Kim will perform at The Town festival in Brazil, in September. It's like Rock in Rio (same creators) so it'll be a huge crowd for her, probably the biggest of her career :duca:

And she'll be at the main stage, performing right before Bruno Mars. This is HUGE for her omg :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Kim will perform at The Town festival in Brazil, in September. It's like Rock in Rio (same creators) so it'll be a huge crowd for her, probably the biggest of her career :duca:

And she'll be at the main stage, performing right before Bruno Mars. This is HUGE for her omg :jonny5:

Hopefully we'll have the album by then 

WAIT this song sounds good! it sounds like Lindsay's best (Scrapped) song :WAP:

5 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

Hopefully we'll have the album by then 

Yup, since she said she’s touring this year, it’s probably a date of her upcoming tour to promote the new album

They must be very confident on this era bc that gig is huge for her standards

is she planning to release videos for the previous singles? i don't get why she always passing on music videos it's so dissapointing....hope we will get one for this one

15 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

This is REALLY huge. I got so excited last night. :jonny6:   This is will easily be her biggest crowd ever. Y'all can be 100% that album is coming and a tour.  

1 hour ago, Gold said:

is she planning to release videos for the previous singles? i don't get why she always passing on music videos it's so dissapointing....hope we will get one for this one

I doubt they would give her MV budget when her songs don’t do that well 

14 hours ago, Gold said:

I don't think so. And Alone won't have one either since she didn't film a video yet. The visualizers she's teasing were probably from the photoshoot set, she did the same for IJWAR :toofunny3:

Republic spends all the money booking her with A-list producers and now seems like they're booking features too but can't promote her music or give her budget for music videos

Edited by Lady Claire

Btw Kim said on TikTok that she's working on 2 vinyls currently. Safe to say that one of them is  for the new album, so maybe we'll have physical releases this time and even better, all of them available when the album comes out.

The other vinyl is probably a Slvt Pop pressing, we'll see...

15 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

Btw Kim said on TikTok that she's working on 2 vinyls currently. Safe to say that one of them is  for the new album, so maybe we'll have physical releases this time and even better, all of them available when the album comes out.

The other vinyl is probably a Slvt Pop pressing, we'll see...

but no news on release date ugh

Why does the thread title say “featuring Nicki” if it hasn’t even been confirmed she’s on it? :redface:

17 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

but no news on release date ugh

She said on Twitter she already has dates for everything (tour, album etc) so I think the announcement is near now. 

On 3/20/2023 at 2:40 PM, The Witch said:

When is this shite coming?

Not you being perched for this

kYs1oRP.thumb.gif.911169d365af5f89dee6cc

Announce the date or don’t tease!

This is not early 2000’s or 2010’s, people have no attention span for these dragged out releases anymore

:doc: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.