• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

i'm perfectly fine with that 

Reveal hidden contents

335940680_756517082507015_20136486391798

GIRLLLLL???:redface::eatpopcorn:

Problematic king should’ve loved these 2 women then? 
Anyways I hope there’s a video shot. It seems like it since that teaser was the 9th and there’s more scenes now. Unless she did an Ava Max visualizer to afford Nicki.

4 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Reveal hidden contents

The way I got a two day ban for posting those :gaycat6:

As always with Kim, I get the impression every song she teases it's mega viral on TiK ToK 'cause my fyp is FULL of gays obsessing with the snippet and the possible Nicki collab.

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

As always with Kim, I get the impression every song she teases it's mega viral on TiK ToK 'cause my fyp is FULL of gays obsessing with the snippet and the possible Nicki collab.

this song is def getting more traction than IJWAR/brrr which is a good sign

Just now, GardenPanty said:

this song is def getting more traction than IJWAR/brrr which is a good sign

Yes, but also way less than Coconuts from what I've seen. At this point, I don't think Nicki is actually featured, otherwise I have no idea why she doesn't start teasing it herself considering it would make a HUUUGE difference.

17 hours ago, KLatz said:

I've pretty much loved every song that has sampled Better Off Alone, so I know I'm going to love this. The Nicki feature is just the cherry on top :smitten:

Omg how many times has that happened again? I only know of 4 (including this one) :eli:

2 minutes ago, Zeferino said:

Omg how many times has that happened again? I only know of 4 (including this one) :eli:

I actually only remember the Guetta's song as a big hit with this sample. 

And Xanax, of course. :rip:

38 minutes ago, Zeferino said:

Off the top of my head...

David Guetta feat. Ne-Yo & Akon - Play Hard

Lindsay Lohan - Xanax

Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah

Also, just discovered a new one this week listening to new music releases by Sam Feldt and Jonas Blue called Crying on the Dancefloor. I guess all the girls are getting on this one for the trance revival... :eli:

This is lowkey going viral on TikTok. It keeps popping up on my For You page :rip:

And the general public is surely going to complain about how this sounds so similar to Lindsay Lohan's Xanax. :rip:

3 hours ago, DojaCat said:

This sounds good

Okay, now who is this? :lmao:

14 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Reveal hidden contents

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

Okay, now who is this? :lmao:

Dr Luke’s burner account probably 

11 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Yes, but also way less than Coconuts from what I've seen. At this point, I don't think Nicki is actually featured, otherwise I have no idea why she doesn't start teasing it herself considering it would make a HUUUGE difference.

Her team is not the smartest, i wouldn't be surprised if they keep the Nicki feature as a "surprise" or else :rip:

I feel like she'll post the cover art and announce the date this week. It's probably coming out on March 31/April 7

19 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yikes :deadbanana4:

I feel like they're waiting too long to announce if Nicki is on it. If she isn't, and she had said early on that she wasn't, it would probably be fine, but she's now had a bunch of time and has undoubtedly seen people post about it. If she isn't on it... There's gonna be backlash. If she IS on it, she should say so sooner than later so she can keep the hype train going. Right now the excitement is entirely based off of unconfirmed rumors (that not even all of her fans are guaranteed to have heard) and if she waits too long people will start to check out before she officially announces anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.