Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Lady Claire
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Ft6_BV4WcAEYhdV?format=jpg&name=medium

The lead single from Kim's upcoming album, out now.

kimpetras.lnk.to/alone

Edited by Lady Claire

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• OmegaRidley

• Alfred

• GardenPanty

It should come by the end of the month… i hope we have more news of the album or a pre-order along with it

1 minute ago, Enigmanotta said:

Yeah, it's a sample of Better Off Alone à la Ava Max.

Is it any good/a banger? 

2 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

another single with no album in sight :rip:

The album is coming this summer

I came RUNNING hoping for some tea. I like that it sounds more moody (if this is an unedited snippet) than JWAR and Brr. It's been a minute since she's given us a proper slow burn single.

3 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Is it any good/a banger? 

It's a cute track, entirely carried by the sample as one could expect. It also incorporates some trap elements and the lyrics are sexual but not raunchy, kind of like Clarity. It's not my favourite from what I've heard.

i desperately need the girls to stop sampling this song because the original is just too good and nothing compares. still a bit excited though :eli:

11 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

It's a cute track, entirely carried by the sample as one could expect. It also incorporates some trap elements and the lyrics are sexual but not raunchy, kind of like Clarity. It's not my favourite from what I've heard.

I love Kim (not really excited about her in the last ~2 years tbh) but this description alone sounds very boring. :rip:

Everyone wants their My Head & My Heart moment I guess

Well I wish her all the luck with these singles I hope something sticks you can tell they're are just trying anything at this point

8 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Everyone wants their My Head & My Heart moment I guess

That wasn’t a moment anywhere 

9 minutes ago, YR. said:

:skull:

20 minutes ago, YR. said:

Yet it was a bigger moment than Skim’s solo career yes yes 

I can’t at her team wasting all the Unholy hype. The album should have been READY by February the latest.

Now nobody will be checking.

God not another one of these drip drip single releases that take centuries, pre save, do some dumb **** on tiktok etc etc. Noonecurr.

Obvi love Kim but the way she's been releasing singles under Republic has been so tedious and repetitive. It's BEEN time for the album announcement.

Like the fact that what should have been a huge Sydney World Pride performance was just last year's Coachella set (for the most part) for like fourth time. 

1 hour ago, Enigmanotta said:

It doesn’t sound very exciting, but Imm hopeful about the fact that there may be better tracks in the album.

They probably think that the sample may help the song’s performance, and I desperately hope that for Kim.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.