• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Anye

• XAMJ

• Ampersand13

Looks a mess, but if it has decent reviews I’ll check it out when it’s on streaming 

life is too short to pretend this doesn’t look funny and cute 

I think it's refreshing that she's shifted away from the Oscar-bait type movies and into fun roles like this one :michael: Kinda reminds me of the 00s comedy movies, I'm perched. 

Ngl, this trailer had me tickled. Two of my friends have already made plans with me to see it, so I’m in :giraffe:

It's funny because there are people complaining in a Jenna Ortega thread that she's typecasting herself by consistently working in the same/similar genres. Then you have people in here mocking Jennifer Lawrence for expanding her filmography and doing some comedies, like her showing range is somehow a bad thing. :skull:

The way people will always complain... :toofunny3:

looks fun, i'll watch :eatpopcorn:

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's funny because there are people complaining in a Jenna Ortega thread that she's typecasting herself by consistently working in the same/similar genres. Then you have people in here mocking Jennifer Lawrence for expanding her filmography and doing some comedies, like her showing range is somehow a bad thing. :skull:

because a lot of gays are cis men and cis men hate women :fan:

this looks funny btw

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

They will sit their asses and watch (and will complain about something). Still a win for Queen Jlaw :heart2:

23 hours ago, yonsé said:

nothing. she clocked $25 mill for this and was in Causeway last year which is critically acclaimed. She oversaturated her celebrity so she's just having fun and doing projects that have meaning to her. Nothing to prove at this point.

It's just simple as that.

Who goes from a movie like Causeway to a rated-R 00's comedy like No Hard Feelings, all while being an Oscar winner with 4 noms in total, bagging one of the highest paychecks while she's at it..... aaand, it's still the talk of the town since she was trending WW all day yesterday.

She's just too powerfull I think.

12 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Who goes from a movie like Causeway to a rated-R 00's comedy like No Hard Feelings, all while being an Oscar winner with 4 noms in total, bagging one of the highest paychecks while she's at it..... aaand, it's still the talk of the town since she was trending WW all day yesterday.

exactly. thats mother

It's the fact that her power hasn't decreased a bit despite being nowhere to be found for years and years :deadbanana4:

23 hours ago, LittleStarmen said:

No weinstein no good scripts

When she got 3 Oscar nominations before and after working with him, has garnered $5+billion at the box office, just had the second biggest Netflix movie of all time which was a BP-nominated movie last year, and her first produced movie just got an Oscar nom for her co-star and friend just a month ago? I know you went hard for that stretch with your misogyny.

spacer.png

Anyways, the return of 2000s comedies are here! Some of y’all don’t deserve them though.

17 minutes ago, Lawssance said:

When she got 3 Oscar nominations before and after working with him, has garnered $5+billion at the box office, just had the second biggest Netflix movie of all time which was a BP-nominated movie last year, and her first produced movie just got an Oscar nom for her co-star and friend just a month ago? I know you went hard for that stretch with your misogyny.

spacer.png

Anyways, the return of 2000s comedies are here! Some of y’all don’t deserve them though.

You ate that :flame:

8 hours ago, Rafael said:

4 hours ago, Lawssance said:

spacer.png

We love Jlaw :heart2:

why yall hate fun? movies like this are harmless. marvel is the real enemy

Yeah, this looks funny, tbh. Probably gonna watch it on cinemas.

looks judd apatow'd, but we will be strihming for ms lawrence

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

she said no to arty-farty film and YAASS to pop corn movies now :WAP:

(how did this "30-something woman helping a 19 years old teen/adult become a man" plot get greenlit in 2023 :deadbanana2:)

Edited by truthteller

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, truthteller said:

she said no to arty-farty film and YAASS to pop corn movies now :WAP:

(how did this "30-something woman helping a 19 years old teen/adult become a man" plot get greenlit in 2023 :deadbanana2:)

You know what :dies: I wasn’t even thinking about that but now that you mention it… a mess. I will be streaming though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.