• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Anye

• XAMJ

• Ampersand13

Watched this yesterday since it's available on VOD. Very entertaining & funny, missing this type of movies lately. JLaw is a natural :gaycat:

Laughed a good amount of times and was actually intrigued by how the conflict/relationship would be resolved. Jennifer should do more comedies 

this was cute 

this was just okay. JLaw can do pretty much everything perfectly, but Andrew Barth Feldman was the revelation for me. He was fantastic. 

the funniest joke in the movie for me isn't even a line in the script but an audiovisual one which was nice.

She can do ANYTHING, she has the comedic chops to nail a movie like this and she proved it. It was like watching her true self (the Jennifer we know from interviews etc.) throughout the whole movie.

It was such a sweet comedy, they don't make them anymore. It felt like straight from the 2000s and I really, really enjoyed it.

this was pretty funny and it worked mostly because of JLaw and Andrew Barth Feldman's performances!

• Like 1

Whew I had so much fun watching this :jonny4: movie of the year I'm sorry Barbie 

15 hours ago, kandicha said:

this was pretty funny and it worked mostly because of JLaw and Andrew Barth Feldman's performances!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

We will be streaming 

• ATRL Moderator

Will definitely be rewatching this on Netflix :jamming:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.