Owner of popular TERF/GC magazine mocks gay teen for having HIV

Communion

Edited by Communion

what is GC magazine ??

straight up i think what that lil they/them is doing is so powerful. very touched to see someone documenting their diagnosis with a positive, viabrant attitude

Is 50K+ followers on Twitter considered popular? I only ask because the magazine doesn't have a Wikipedia page. I guess 10K likes for a response is considered trending. I only bring this all up because I'm not a Luddite but in trying to extrapolate these skirmishes to larger conversations when there's so much happening on this topic it can be difficult. Not saying I don't care, but picking my battles - which is partly the reason I don't follow the JK Rowling saga any longer, including the latest episode with the video game backlash to the backlash. 

I notice they have a self-identifying Lesbian on their staff so this is quite the can of worms to unpack. 

38 minutes ago, qurl said:

what is GC magazine ??

Gender critical

This magazine is not popular 

40 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Is 50K+ followers on Twitter considered popular? I only ask because the magazine doesn't have a Wikipedia page. I guess 10K likes for a response is considered trending. I only bring this all up because I'm not a Luddite but in trying to extrapolate these skirmishes to larger conversations when there's so much happening on this topic it can be difficult. Not saying I don't care, but picking my battles - which is partly the reason I don't follow the JK Rowling saga any longer, including the latest episode with the video game backlash to the backlash. 

I notice they have a self-identifying Lesbian on their staff so this is quite the can of worms to unpack. 

It’s going very viral on TikTok right now 

terfas hate everbody, even themselves, this is nothing new

Thats really ugly of her. Shes clearly one of those militant GC extremists that seems to be contemptuous towards all men

• ATRL Moderator

edgy “ironic” homophobia from people in the lgbt community is way way way past it’s sell by date.  Not surprised a TERF would say that either way.  

47 minutes ago, madonnas said:

edgy “ironic” homophobia from people in the lgbt community is way way way past it’s sell by date.  Not surprised a TERF would say that either way.  

She's actually a heterosexual woman which makes the wild homiphobia she's gotten away with due to running that awful Reduxx Magazine even worse. :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Communion said:

She's actually a heterosexual woman which makes the wild homiphobia she's gotten away with due to running that awful Reduxx Magazine even worse. :deadbanana4:

Omg? :deadbanana2:She’s so vile.  

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

She's a content farm pusher of fake stories and conspiracies. Reduxx is popular amongst TERFs. They'll "break" stories that they make their way to sites like The Daily Wire, who cite their reporting as the source material.

I think it helps to show the increasingly violent language the "gender critical" movement uses, whether it's Michael Knowles calling for the eradication of trans people to overt homophobia that exposes the movement as anti-gay.

If your morals come from a book that says your place is in a kitchen and not talking to men out of turn and yet you proceed to do just that, you should be charged like your religion demands.

How can you feminism while deferring to a book that did more harm to women than any other? Terfs aren't even on their own side. Cutting off the nose to spite the face realness.

Edited by RunUpDoneUp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.