Sabrina Carpenter - 'emails i can’t send fwd'

Julia Fox

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

I could definitely see it smashing! very timeless production and melody :katie2:

And a uplifting sassy, empowered and funny song. Radio and GP usually love that kind of bops :WAP:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• nooniebao

• Power love

• Alex

I fear they are gonna push Feather soon :WAP:

42 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

The energy with this new leg of the tour is way lower than last year's

the setlist was also much better in my opinion :cm: oh well I see her Friday hopefully it’ll still be fun

51 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

the setlist was also much better in my opinion :cm: oh well I see her Friday hopefully it’ll still be fun

It really just looks like she's not enjoying herself and is just going through the motions too

18 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

It really just looks like she's not enjoying herself and is just going through the motions too

She’s kind of tired for me. She’s one of the most workaholic pop girls/celebrities I know because if she’s not writing and recording music she’s on tour and if she’s not on tour she’s shooting movies and if she’s not shooting movies she’s directing and if she’s not directing she’s attending to social events like fashion weeks or something. She needs to take a rest and also this tour is just her longest tour ever I fear and to think she still has like more of the half shows to perform is something that is concerning to me… hope I’m wrong and she’s just fine since I’m seeing her on SP, Brazil in a month and a half 

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Saintlor said:

The energy with this new leg of the tour is way lower than last year's

Right? She seems life less and bored

10 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

She’s kind of tired for me. She’s one of the most workaholic pop girls/celebrities I know because if she’s not writing and recording music she’s on tour and if she’s not on tour she’s shooting movies and if she’s not shooting movies she’s directing and if she’s not directing she’s attending to social events like fashion weeks or something. She needs to take a rest and also this tour is just her longest tour ever I fear and to think she still has like more of the half shows to perform is something that is concerning to me… hope I’m wrong and she’s just fine since I’m seeing her on SP, Brazil in a month and a half 

I booked 2 of her UK dates in June, really hoping she is on form for my dates too :dancehall:

Edited by Saintlor

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Opposite is SOTY I fear @Julia Fox Island better be booking those Grammy noms.

qW82HKa.gif

The way all of the deluxe tracks are so good and gave the album a new life… normally deluxe songs are very meh to me but for this she really delivered :jonny:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuiNLynuzBb/?igshid=Y2IzZGU1MTFhOQ==

@Julia Fox Do we know anything about this? :duca:. Someone said maybe a Spotify exclusive, but also it looks like the shop on her site isn’t up right now.

Why this random red pressing and not the fwd getting a release, I hate her team.

Just now, Popboi. said:

Why this random red pressing and not the fwd getting a release, I hate her team.

They release a Japan CD of the fwd btw 

6 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuiNLynuzBb/?igshid=Y2IzZGU1MTFhOQ==

@Julia Fox Do we know anything about this? :duca:. Someone said maybe a Spotify exclusive, but also it looks like the shop on her site isn’t up right now.

Yes 

Another new variant on UO if you are interested :coffee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 10:21 PM, nooniebao said:

The road to a billion streams starts now!

omg!!!

the way the four :fwd tracks eat up some of the standard version tracks, whew! 

opposite is a career highlight 

fwd was always a mixed bag because it came with 2 amazing songs and 2 clunkers that immediately reserved the bottom of my album ranking

On 8/6/2023 at 6:21 PM, nooniebao said:

The road to a billion streams starts now!

:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.