• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• nooniebao

• Power love

• Alex

This Album is really good. I find myself going back to it constantly. 

The deluxe revived the album for me

im listening to this everyday now 

Edited by Danial

Feather has so much potential. A lot of people on my Instagram put the song on their stories and they aren’t even stans or followers and the Spotify numbers proves it.

Maybe Island should invest with Feather on summer and be a cute Hot 100 entry for her  :WAP:

6 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Feather has so much potential. A lot of people on my Instagram put the song on their stories and they aren’t even stans or followers and the Spotify numbers proves it.

Maybe Island should invest with Feather on summer and be a cute Hot 100 entry for her  :WAP:

yes enough with the nonsense.mp3 push and onto feather

Opposite and Feather are phenomenal. One of the other two could've been swapped with Wife for the flawless experience. 

On 3/29/2023 at 3:58 AM, dangerousalex said:

Opposite and Feather are phenomenal. One of the other two could've been swapped with Wife for the flawless experience. 

Yeah, opposite might be my favourite ballad of hers ever.

Feather is top 20 on Shazam Singapore :WAP: a smash is coming 

i just love this album so much

What’s going on with this era? Is it finish? Feather!? Why aren’t they sending this to pop radio?? What’s next outside the tour?

Who on earth is managing her? It’s giving set up :biblio:

17 hours ago, Power love said:

What’s going on with this era? Is it finish? Feather!? Why aren’t they sending this to pop radio?? What’s next outside the tour?

Who on earth is managing her? It’s giving set up :biblio:

they won't send another song to pop radio when Nonsense is still climbing there

42 minutes ago, lipes said:

they won't send another song to pop radio when Nonsense is still climbing there

Yeah, the song has kind of legs so they won’t waste the longevity the song is experiencing + the Charlie collab will be out this Friday so they would wait for Nonsense to really die. I can see the song starting to climb on iTunes or gaining some spots on streaming if radio keeps getting good updates and that would mean more longevity and life to the song 

Edited by Julia Fox

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Yeah, the song has kind of legs so they won’t waste the longevity the song is experiencing + the Charlie collab will be out this Friday so they would wait for Nonsense to really die. I can see the song starting to climb on iTunes or gaining some spots on streaming if radio keeps getting good updates and that would mean more longevity and life to the song 

yeah, the song is also close to getting a new peak on the Hot100 too with the radio updates getting better + lack of album bombs. a top50 or even top40 is achievable unless radio stops supporting it on the couple of weeks

• ATRL Moderator

Justice for Read Your Mind and Tornado Warnings! Feather would be such a serve if the final chorus wasn’t completely botched. Still cute though, and this album will remain an underrated pop bible :jamming:

3 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Justice for Read Your Mind and Tornado Warnings

Why theses weren’t released over Skinny Dipping will always be unknown.

never got into her but Feather is a Kylie b-side level BOP :clap3:

24 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

never got into her but Feather is a Kylie b-side level BOP :clap3:

It’s the smash waiting to happen :WAP: it’s getting 300-400k streams daily without any playlist push. Like it’s a hit waiting to happen 

12 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s the smash waiting to happen :WAP: it’s getting 300-400k streams daily without any playlist push. Like it’s a hit waiting to happen 

I could definitely see it smashing! very timeless production and melody :katie2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.