Sabrina Carpenter - 'emails i can’t send fwd'

Julia Fox

40 minutes ago, Cherish said:

I meant how could she keep it hidden after all this time? :skull:  it needs to be a single 

I think she recorded this songs after the album release. “opposite” seems to be about Dylan O’Brien who “dated” Sabrina during Q3 last years and in January it was seen with a new woman with brown eyes in Paris which is what Sabrina said in the song and all of that happened after the album release

I guess she didn’t wanted to include any song that were left out on the record and she just added all the ones she just recorded 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• nooniebao

• Power love

• Alex

things like "darling, I hope you know it scared me to death the night that your sister said that you got in an accident"

ofk7vpV.gif

i'm still mad she didn't gave us wife on spotify.

the four songs are totally different from it, it wouldn't sound like a filler song.

Edited by aleksanderbgu

I waste my time, I waste my life on idiotic things

Like things you never said

Things you'll never say to me.

I am SICK of this twink loving woman making her best songs so short :jonny6:

11 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

I waste my time, I waste my life on idiotic things

Like things you never said

Things you'll never say to me.

I am SICK of this twink loving woman making her best songs so short :jonny6:

Also the way they are so short but have so many lyrics is just insane :WAP: she really loves small packages in every way possible it seems :gaycat1:I can’t blame her because I love twinks too 

• ATRL Moderator

I really really really like these additions :jamming:

ok feathers, work *****

7 hours ago, Power love said:

Do you guys think she will make Feather a single?

It looks like it but maybe they are testing the waters first… if the song isn’t doing the numbers they are expecting they probably move on for her next era which I hope she starts to work as soon as the tour ends because she can’t wait any longer to keep the hype about her 

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

move on for her next era

Gosh i hope she changes her sound for the next era. I can’t take another poor me & my heart talk sing era from her! :redface:

On 3/21/2023 at 10:47 AM, Power love said:

Gosh i hope she changes her sound for the next era. I can’t take another poor me & my heart talk sing era from her! :redface:

no more julia michaels sing talking ew my god bring back singular sound and vocals and soaring pop songs that arent serving ari'n'b lite either

1 hour ago, oceans said:

so where did feather debut on the hot 100?

:skull:

at least the album re entered at 101 on Billboard 200

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.