Sabrina Carpenter - 'emails i can’t send fwd'

Julia Fox

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, pinkbowvintage said:

hope we get songs that didn't leak lowkey

The songs have been announced, they are brand-new that haven't leaked! (Opposite, Feather, Lonesome, and Things I Wish You Said) 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• nooniebao

• Power love

• Alex

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, mar said:
  Hide contents

Feather is RYM sister a bit

For real?! That is literally one of my favorite songs not only on Emails but that's she's ever done (I mean it's up there with a lot of this album) but WHEW this is quite literally music to my ears :wanda:

Sad she didn’t film a music video for one of the new tracks

39 minutes ago, Power love said:

Sad she didn’t film a music video for one of the new tracks

She has always been secret for a lot of her MV's… we never knew when she filmed the BILAB, Fast Times, skinny dipping MV even the Nonsense MV was a bit of lowkey announced. The only MV we knew she had filmed is the Skin one :skull:

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

The songs have been announced, they are brand-new that haven't leaked! (Opposite, Feather, Lonesome, and Things I Wish You Said) 

:clap3:

You can't spell lonesome without me!!! :keir:

'Feather' is a bop. :jamming:

17 minutes ago, Vicki said:

You can't spell lonesome without me!!! :keir:

'Feather' is a bop. :jamming:

What do you think of the 4 tracks? 

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

What do you think of the 4 tracks? 

It's always hard to form an opinion after just 1 listen. Well the 2 I mentioned are the ones I like most from the new ones I think. 'Feather' is the only upbeat song, it sounds kinda summery I would say. 'Opposite' and 'Lonesome' are midtempos I guess but I definitely prefer 'Lonesome', 'Opposite' is just okay to me so far. TIWYS is a ballad and honestlyyyyy I find it boring for now. IDK, I'll listen more in the evening but now I have to leave for school sadly. :katie:

Actually 'Lonesome' is a ballad too, not a midtempo, it's pretty slow. I forgot already. :bibliahh: But I do like it.

16 hours ago, PopA911 said:

she heard me :clap3: trashife OUT

whys the album called 'emails i can't send fwd: (HRA)' on tidal and apple music and 'emails i can't send fwd: (SD)' on youtube music and spotify :psyduck:

Mess at the titles being different on different platforms but whew these songs are so good. TIWYS is top tier.

these are all so good :jonnycat: the bonus tracks really solidified this as her best project for me

i looove the cowboy vibes in lonesome and feather is so sexy, definitely reminiscent of rym and buw. tiwys is also a better closer than decode 

opposite being the weakest and the only one she teased :rip: very good song nonetheless 

Can’t wait to listen tomorrow!

10 hours ago, mar said:
  Hide contents

Feather is RYM sister a bit

oh wow WE CHEERED :jonny:

-

Excited for the 'deluxe' reissue! :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

Ah! Can’t wait to listen :wanda:

i really loved lonesome :WAP: it’s so bitter but also very sexy and with a idgaf vibe idk how to explain it :clap3: I just ended last week a 4 year relationship and this will be my go to song tbh 

the other tracks are really good tho i wasn’t expecting that much of bops tbh but feather is very fun, opposite it’s very sweet and it gives me a lot of Dido vibes with the percussion after the first chorus on the verses and TIWYS it’s very sweet tho but not the sad song that the songwriters were hyping up to be tbh 

Edited by Julia Fox

43 minutes ago, Delirious said:

cute but why isnt the remix on there

It’s coming next week I guess… 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.