• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• CBC

• Flocon

• nathanspears

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully this one will allow you to have mixed zoning and car-free walkable streets

• Like 1

Always said I'd prefer waiting a lonnnnggggg time for CS2 in exchange for a next level unbelievably immersive experience which takes all the best parts of the first game along with the most requested and useful base game features. Really hoping this can live up to my incredibly high expectations.

1 hour ago, YellowRibbon said:

:jonny:

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

hopefully this one will allow you to have mixed zoning and car-free walkable streets

1 hour ago, Nights said:

Always said I'd prefer waiting a lonnnnggggg time for CS2 in exchange for a next level unbelievably immersive experience which takes all the best parts of the first game along with the most requested and useful base game features. Really hoping this can live up to my incredibly high expectations.

I want to buy CK2 but don’t have a home computer. I’m thinking of getting the Mac Mini 16GB… do y’all think that would be enough? I’ve heard the first game takes a lot of RAM :dancehall:

just when i bought all of the expansions :toofunny2:

anyways didnt know there were city builders here 

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

but i think with mass transit you have them or not

2 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

but i think with mass transit you have them or not

no?

9 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

I want to buy CK2 but don’t have a home computer. I’m thinking of getting the Mac Mini 16GB… do y’all think that would be enough? I’ve heard the first game takes a lot of RAM :dancehall:

you should wait until the game is out

16 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Get a Windows PC sis but as the above user says, wait until it's released to see the specs so you know it will be good enough

I'm so excited :duca:

perched :jonnycat:

58 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

no?

you should wait until the game is out

55 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Get a Windows PC sis but as the above user says, wait until it's released to see the specs so you know it will be good enough

I'm so excited :duca:

I will! Thank you both! 

I'm SO excited. I play CS1 so much to this day. Just started another city a couple weeks ago. 

I'm hoping for Medium Density and also more waterfront options like beaches, marinas, waterfront parks :lakitu:

All I demand is better technical aspects. More realistic population, better path finding, better vehicle generation. It really starts to break as you hit the 80k-100k population mark.

I hope (and I suspect they will) include the favourite mods like traffic manager, roundabout builder, move it etc. they're basically essential at this point in CS1

Edited by nathanspears

Wow, I didn't expect a follow up this year !

One of my favorite game ever !

No mac?

I'm SO excited! 

They're also teasing a new life simulation game :jonny5: Finally some competition for the Sims 4

On 3/10/2023 at 5:49 AM, VeniceBeach said:

I'm SO excited! 

They're also teasing a new life simulation game :jonny5: Finally some competition for the Sims 4

:party:

• 3 months later...

Official pre-order trailer for Cities: Skylines II.

Official release date : October 24th, 2023.

• Like 4

graphically i was expecting more

im probs still gonna buy it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.