Alien: Romulus (2024) | Now playing in theaters

genetic fail

I loved the trailer, it looked like horror movie, excited for this.

• Like 1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Shelter

• qurl

• Broken

Visually looks incredible (as any Aliens movie) and looks like a good back to horror in closed space vibe.

The play on the OG scream and silence in the trailer is SO smart.

Can't wait. 

• Like 2

cautiously optimistic , this franchise needs new life instead of retreading the same ground over and over and over again and this trailer had some of that for me … we'll see

• Like 3

Lol that curly haired female character is going through the ringer and she'll probably die. Poor girl

• Haha 1

trailer looks insane and refreshing oh im seated

• Like 1

Looks good! A claustrophobic, tense little outer space thriller without crazy plot ambitions and trying to bite off more than it can chew is what we need and this looks like it could be it! :clap3:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Tickets are on sale!

Edited by Almodusa

Just purchased my ticket! :duca:

• Like 1

The popcorn bucket should've been one of the eggs :shakeno: what a missed opportunity 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Ah so that's why they went there

I totally loved this final trailer! :clap3:

• Like 1

The cinematography looks insanely good. Also loving that it seems to have this retro vibe to it, giving me 70s/80s movie vibes?

The visual aesthetic too, so soothing. My sensitive eyes having, brightness hating ass is gonna love this. 

@skankle, don't make that faaaaace, ooh ooh! :suburban:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

The cinematography looks insanely good. Also loving that it seems to have this retro vibe to it, giving me 70s/80s movie vibes?

The visual aesthetic too, so soothing. My sensitive eyes having, brightness hating ass is gonna love this. 

@skankle, don't make that faaaaace, ooh ooh! :suburban:

I caught the new trailer before Twisters and unfortunately it did look promising. I would hate to have to hand Fad Alvarez his first bunch of flowers since Evil Dead but this may be the moment! :suburban:

• Haha 3

it ACTUALLY looks good! surprised! 

• Like 1

God this looks phenomenal and I'm so glad they're going to the horror vibes of the original. My debit card is going to hate me when I buy both popcorn buckets and any other merch:suburban:

Edited by Lawssance
  • Like 1

Wow that final trailer got me! I am so ready for this!!!

• Like 2

They had great panel on SDCC on Friday, the space station looks fantastic, and the young cast is refreshing (though the clips shown were extremely spoiler-y i thought). Fede Álvarez did admit it, but maybe he has a few tricks up his sleeves.

Edited by harwee

9 hours ago, harwee said:

They had great panel on SDCC on Friday, the space station looks fantastic, and the young cast is refreshing (though the clips shown were extremely spoiler-y i thought). Fede Álvarez did admit it, but maybe he has a few tricks up his sleeves.

Would you mind elaborating 

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Would you mind elaborating 

Spoiler

SPOILERS

I know nothing about the story, the characters and the plot and i rather come in not knowing anything

But they showed a couple of the main characters that's on the panel who died. I believe it was either Archie or Spike who was staring at an ovomorph got attacked by a facehugger as he was staring at it or on his eyes from what I remember it. Pretty sure he's dead unless they got something else up. Aileen's insides most definitely got shredded by chestbursters, from what i remembe,r but pretty sure she's dead too.

Fede seemed hesitant to show the deaths but said there's more to it, so who knows, maybe the clips were edited differently.

Edited by harwee

• 2 weeks later...

The reviews are great :duca: Watching on Friday with my brother in IMAX.

I really hope this works very well on box office so it gives Fox/Disney more confidence in giving great directors the freedom to do what they want with the franchise! Can't wait

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.