Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

6 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

will the album ever get to 2 million? 1.5 million?

Yes, it will.

All of this anger you’re spewing, lengthy paragraphs after lengthy paragraphs, jumping from threads to threads, I hope your blood is ok. Your fave was just at the SB and you have two soundtrack songs to enjoy. There’s no reason to focus so much on Bey.

But yes, I know you’ll be back to celebrate when REN crosses 2M by moving the goalposts.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

As a monster, I like ROM but I do think Cuff It is the better song. :giraffe:

I wonder how the numbers will be when the visuals are finally released. If she plays her cards right then this era could be MASSIVE for her.

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

ROM basic af ... a bop nonetheless, but CI is an actually great song :clap3:

5 hours ago, Pleighboy said:

Just like I thought…crickets. A vet resorting to cheap tactics. Put an asterisk next to her hits. That’s all I’m saying. 

Who’s got the energy to reply to that? You’re more dedicated to the numbers than her own fans. You already got clocked elsewhere so there’s nothing left to be said. A HIT is a HIT :clap3: 

10 hours ago, Bears01 said:

Obsessed, delusional, Beyonce haters the entirety of her career: “it’s all payola, the general public doesn’t care, this time we mean it, we swear!!!!!!!!”

Yall need to get over it by now. Other than maybe Taylor, she has a bigger overall career than every other female artists y’all endlessly Stan and worship on here (not including older stars like Madonna/Mariah) 

When she flops, "she's just smoke and mirrors!!!!"

When she wins "it's payola!!" 

On 3/6/2023 at 6:48 PM, AxelFox said:

Imagine if she had a video and did an award show performance too :cm: 

This

Beyonce really held back this era but still smashed a Queen indeed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.