Iggy Azalea has gained over 1 million monthly listeners

SmittenCake

55 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Still a flop :celestial4:

She currently has more monthly listeners than Chlöe, Doechii, Tinashe, Bree Runway, Azealia Banks and BIA  :giraffe:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

Hot numbers :clap3:

Fair to say she's earned quite a bit of money from it. Hope we get the album still but I'm not holding out hope. 

27 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

She currently has more monthly listeners than Chlöe, Doechii, Tinashe and Bree Runway :giraffe:

Chloe is impressive, but the rest :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, Richmond said:

Chloe is impressive, but the rest :deadbanana:

I just wanted to say cuz all of these artists get talked about here daily so it made more sense to compare :keir:

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I just wanted to say cuz all of these artists get talked about here daily so it made more sense to compare :keir:

Interesting take. 

45 minutes ago, Richmond said:

Impressive for a Z artist like her :clap3:

Anything else?

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

She currently has more monthly listeners than Chlöe, Doechii, Tinashe, Bree Runway, Azealia Banks and BIA  :giraffe:

Well she had bigger hits than them in her peak commercial success era so I would hope she does. :bird:

3 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

First of all they all flop. Second tinashe had more monthly listeners than iggy for about a year. Congratulations on finally surpassing tinashe by a couple hundreds thousand in monthly listeners :clap3::clap3:Tinashe last project was a deluxe that was released over 1 year ago. 

Edited by nuclear

1 minute ago, nuclear said:

First of all they all flop. Second tinashe had more monthly listeners than iggy for about a year. Congratulations on 

Pls I listen to all of them (except BIA) I don't even stan Iggy... I just listed them to compare cuz sometimes people really think no one listens to Iggy 

8 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

work & kream is a classic :jonny5:

Black Widow has gained massive streams as well. Super impressive! its not even Halloween. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.