Producer Tricky Stewart: "Britney taught me to make pop songs"

Jeremiah

An underrated bop 

1 hour ago, Communion said:

This is a weird comment to make about black men. :biblio:

Yes I am clearly making a comment about their race and not making a reference to the English colloquialism of brown nosing. Yes you are absolutely correct. Go report me sis.

3 hours ago, Trash said:

Genuine question, where do people get this narrative from? is it because she's a blonde pop star? She does write and compose melodies, they may not be her hits but she gets involved. :rip:

Especially on in the zone. I feel like she was at her most vocal and powerful here. Like if she didnt like something she said it unlike her post 2008 music.

3 hours ago, DawnAnti said:

Ok maybe this is why the writers demos are the same as the released versions , my bad:heart2:

Post one (1) song with Britney credited where the writer's demo is the same.

Intellectuals stan Britney, like if you get it you just get it. She’s so creative and artistic. Only tasteless boring people hate on her

10 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Intellectuals stan Britney, like if you get it you just get it. She’s so creative and artistic. Only tasteless boring people hate on her

tbh which is why shes a bit eccentric. Shes truly a musical and performing genius tbh

4 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Tricky wrote plenty with Britney for her album In The Zone, including the tracks "Me Against the Music" and "Early Mornin'". He would then create hits like "Umbrella" by Rihanna, "Single Ladies" by Beyoncé and "Baby" by Justin Bieber.

All tracks he created with his creative partner, Terius Nash AKA The-Dream.

:heart2: Loving all this praise 

14 hours ago, DawnAnti said:

Genuine question, How did she teach him how to produce and she doesn’t even write nor produce her songs or anything else ? :rip:

i think hes just trying to be nice :eli:

what a song, still bangs :jamming:

The bitter users here always trying to pass off britney as talentless :ahh:  When EVERYONE who has worked for her always praise her and talk about how involved she is in the process

Edited by Rainbow

On 3/6/2023 at 10:17 AM, SuperCiC1 said:

There would be no Fantasy Ride without Britney. :gaycatney4:

Undeniable impact

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

maybe he meant mya marie :michael:

You would think a RuPaul DR's fan would know how to drag better :monkey:

On 3/6/2023 at 2:00 AM, geddymonster said:

It’s interesting how ATRL tries to push this narrative that she’s talentless when so many songwriters and producers have gone out of their way praise her.

right? :clap3: she's a legend for a reason

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

maybe he meant mya marie :michael:

Myah Marie was 13. :toofunny2:

On 3/5/2023 at 8:54 PM, DawnAnti said:

Genuine question, How did she teach him how to produce and she doesn’t even write nor produce her songs or anything else ? :rip:

She’s written plenty of songs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.