Meghan Trainor - "Mother"

Flocon

Unknown User

Well, it's no Made You Look. This isn't her best but it seems to be working as an attempt to go viral. And since she released quality music for years and everyone paid it dust, I'll be rooting for this to succeed anyways :michael:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• theflying

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Power love

It has 2 hooks and both are undeniably catchy

Very curious to see if this will be a hit.

ufyo2o9.gif

When this debuts at number one and blocks Morgan failin then what? I’m stanning. 

spacer.png

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, Truth Teller said:

This is one of the worst things to ever happen

The world did owe her a second wind after letting Better flop, but any further extension is not a good idea if this is what she will be bringing

The overreacting...

QueenofCopyPaste

Music video is choreo heavy

Unknown User

If someone has a problem with the quality just wait for one of her better songs to go viral and then support that :heart2:

Unknown User

She looks gorgeous but it's giving With You video budget based on the teaser

Her label paid for an entire second Made You Look shoot, and then she got a worldwide hit, with them on the cusp of releasing a song they want to keep up her momentum with that they are heavily promoting.

The video will not be “low-budget” if they don’t want it to be.

11 hours ago, Rigalo said:

When this debuts at number one and blocks Morgan failin then what? I’m stanning. 

spacer.png

Wait- :eek:

ufyo2o9.gif

Y'all better freaking stream this! We need to defeat the EVIL :duca:

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

Wait- :eek:

ufyo2o9.gif

Y'all better freaking stream this! We need to defeat the EVIL :duca:

Two wrongs don't make a right

ufyo2o9.gif

i love that she's riding the high of Made You Look's rise and hopefully this can take her back to the top of the tops of pops echelons! She used to be so powerful on the charts too, NO literally debuting at #3 at a time when a Top 5 debut was considered insane already.

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Two wrongs don't make a right

ufyo2o9.gif

Trueee. But sometimes hard choices have to be made i fear! And we gotta take the "lesser" evil of the two 

ufyo2o9.gif

Fneje I thought this was gonna be a mother’s day song, not it being the gay lingo mother :deadbanana4:

Unknown User

Concerned about it not showing up on AllAccess yet. I hope Epic's cheap ass is giving it an impact date at least :skull:

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Fneje I thought this was gonna be a mother’s day song 

She already have one 

5 hours ago, Unknown User said:

Concerned about it not showing up on AllAccess yet. I hope Epic's cheap ass is giving it an impact date at least :skull:

The song’s not out yet. It will be sent to radio, relax

7 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Trueee. But sometimes hard choices have to be made i fear! And we gotta take the "lesser" evil of the two 

ufyo2o9.gif

Well tea, I'd rather Meghan's harmless goofiness than.... Morgan f***ing Wallen

ufyo2o9.gif

Unknown User
12 minutes ago, theflying said:

The song’s not out yet. It will be sent to radio, relax

The other two singles didn't have CHR impact dates so we can't be so sure :confused: but hopefully

This genuinely, truly sounds horrific. An assault on the senses, and not just the sense of hearing. It somehow transcends in sound. The sense of sight, having to simply look at the announcement. The sense of smell, the sense of touch, I don’t even know how but I just know it’s affected me in a negative way. This is truly an abomination, I feel like something shifted after listening to the snippet. The aura around me feels different now, I am simply not the same man I was 25 seconds ago. We cannot let her get away with this!

The song isn't out, tf are y'all talking about? :huh:

I’m still disappointed she will pay this era dust after this single when there are at least 3 other songs that deserve the single treatment. :gaynetcat3:

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

This genuinely, truly sounds horrific. An assault on the senses, and not just the sense of hearing. It somehow transcends in sound. The sense of sight, having to simply look at the announcement. The sense of smell, the sense of touch, I don’t even know how but I just know it’s affected me in a negative way. This is truly an abomination, I feel like something shifted after listening to the snippet. The aura around me feels different now, I am simply not the same man I was 25 seconds ago. We cannot let her get away with this!

:swan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.