• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• theflying

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Power love

Aoutch...

Honestly I really tried to dislike it but this is hilarious, the Mr. Sandman sample being the cherry on top. Nothing groundbreaking but it’s FUN! 

1 hour ago, Unknown User said:

It did not chart on Spotify US and Global. It was bad for her

#47. Norway (NEW) — 31,104 plays

#94. Sweden (NEW) — 37,576 plays

#140. Finland (NEW) — 10,305 plays

#174. Netherlands (NEW) — 28,056 plays

#193. Denmark (NEW) — 10,333 plays

Nnnnn…..

Catchy tune (even though it's the same old stuff Meghan always does), but lyrically this is a disaster :deadbanana2:

Edited by Misguided Ghost

This is terrible and having a Kardashian as your video cameo is SO dated. chile. 

4 hours ago, Unknown User said:

It did not chart on Spotify US and Global. It was bad for her

#47. Norway (NEW) — 31,104 plays

#94. Sweden (NEW) — 37,576 plays

#140. Finland (NEW) — 10,305 plays

#174. Netherlands (NEW) — 28,056 plays

#193. Denmark (NEW) — 10,333 plays

Meghan doesn’t have the pull to smash right out of the gate, it’s going to latch the second tiktok does (and it has everything to do so) :deadbanana:

She needs to stop with this under 3 minutes long song. It feels less enjoyable. The song is a bop though. 

Hmmm.. I don’t think this is going to be a TikTok hit. Made You Look was corny but at least had the listenability of a catchy basic pop song. It was basic but inoffensive. This is corny and atrocious at the same time. The snippet went “viral” because it was being eviscerated and universally destroyed for being awful. 

The reception has been overwhelmingly negative and that won’t translate in to a hit any time soon :rip:

Unknown User

Wait... this is kinda good! I guess the chart is just really competitive right now

mRpveY3.gif

49 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

Wait... this is kinda good! I guess the chart is just really competitive right now

mRpveY3.gif

Not far off from MYL's 867k. Hopefully it keeps rising like MYL though.

--

3 weeks away and no Pop radio release as usual :psyduck:

It got 40 spins yesterday though, so they'll just rely on stations picking it up organically once again.

Edited by Almighty Gaga

Not a bad debut, I hope she makes Special Delivery a single after this though :clap3:

Didn’t her last song take months to take off?

She’s always been cringe to me but this era is a whole new level of cringe. And here I thought we got rid of her a decade ago

1 hour ago, BletaRexher said:

Didn’t her last song take months to take off?

this. 

give it a few months guys. lol

Going back to the Title sound is just not it. I personally think she had grown a lot with Thank You and Treat Myself

She needs to take her time and craft an actual TikTok smash rather than this quick and forced song. :hippo:

4 hours ago, Drownxngshadows said:

Going back to the Title sound is just not it. I personally think she had grown a lot with Thank You and Treat Myself

I think her label wants her to release that sound since it is what works the best for her at the moment, especially now that nostalgic music is more popular than ever and "Title" already feels nostalgic now that it's about to turn 10 years in 2024. 

I definitely agree though. Thank You remains her best album! She can abandon that doo-*** sound for her next album and do bubblegum pop again. :cupid:

This song is cute though, I hope it will be a decent hit for her. 

Unknown User

Spotify:

#49 (-2) Norway

#144 (-50) Sweden

Welp

16 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

3 weeks away and no Pop radio release as usual :psyduck:

It got 40 spins yesterday though, so they'll just rely on stations picking it up organically once again.

I  guess the late adds buy them time to make it viral on TikTok since it's not quite there yet but I don't understand the absence of a Pop impact date at all :deadbanana: No Italian adds date yet either

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.