Preview: Shakira’s first on camera interview post split.

K@rm@

She used to be so private and ish and I am LOVING this level of transparency. Yes there is a charm to her being more mysterious and ish but its also fun seeing her be a "scorn fiery betrayed woman" lol. 

Also she looks amazing and the reporter looks HOT. She should date him tbh

Not her 1dt intevriew if for my Country :jonny5: Mexico always support her!!

Im ready!! I will be watching!!! I hope album announcement is coming!

I hate to see her like this. I would be paying him dust. men don't deserve more of our energy.

2 hours ago, chaklux said:

The way she always look so stunning with little to no make up is amazing. She is so beautiful. Without make-up, she is the most beautiful MPG to me. They are all pretty though, no shade intended. 

yup agreed. she is the most beautiful since early britney. beyonce is also stunning without makeup

2 hours ago, Aqua said:

Can someone translate pls? :celestial5:

“There’s a special place in hell for those women who don’t support other women”

“Mommy, you need to work with Bizarrap, he’s Argentina’s god. And I said, “look who just texted me”, and it was Bizarrap”

“I’m ready for the next round. Let’s see what's in store for me” something like this, I struggled to find an accurate translation for this part).

Hope this helps.

OT: So excited :duca:. I just bought Pies Descalzos, Sueños Blancos, and I need her next album NOW.

Translated video. Her song encouraged her to make Session 53. Lol :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Rihanna, Beyonce, Karol G, Sophie Muller, Gloria Estefan, Lauren Christy are not enough in your book?

Mercedes Sosa, Ivete Sangalo, Melissa Etheridge, Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Lopez, Gwen Stefani, Sia are just some of the other females she has worked with in one capacity or another. 

I’m looking forward to this interview…it’s rare seeing her do press/interviews nowadays.

Awww love her so much. Hope she gives us an insight into the album. :jonny6:Release date plz  or concept.
I also want her new album tobe long or not too short. 
I dont care if shorter albums are more cohesive-better. I want a long one :jonnycat: like the bad bunny-karol g-rosalia one. 

Im glad she's spilling the truth. Without her typical "walls" and shielding her private life.
10-12 years of her life were stolen and probably her faith in love. 
He endangered her health (regular cheater since the early 2010s). Her reputation. Her peace.
Betrayed his beautiful kids and he is happy,joking with his friends and shows no remorse from it.
Gerard burned her alive but Shakira was a phoenix :gaycat2: now rise from the ashes mor :gaycat2:
Dale duro al desgraciao :biblio: Cuenta todo lo que te hizo y cuando mas lo necesitabas :emofish:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

i'll need subtitles tomorrow :dancehall: latin queen looks gorgeous :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.