P!nk praises Rihanna's SB, drags critics

istan4badgalriri

I thought the performance was universally acclaimed, why is the reporter even asking this question, then? :lakitu:

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I thought the performance was universally acclaimed, why is the reporter even asking this question, then? :lakitu:

Looks like the reporter browsed ATRL.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

Here's the full clip

She’s actually on point here. People feel too narcissistic nowadays, where every single thing has to pander to them specifically or they trash it. Not to mention hating on something will give you more likes on twitter than appreciating so people like to go in on everything for attention and that’s how hate trains consistently start. And it’s not just about the music industry but basically any type of entertainment.

It honestly was amazing just to see Rihanna perform again and her iconic discography 

I loved how minimalistic it was - she focused on the music while being pregnant - a legend 

I don’t feel Rihanna got trashed though, expectations were high and they felt let down but she didn’t get dragged like others. Her show was fine. 

Pink will definitely do it if asked again. 

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

The reporter is asking so we can all prove you wrong

JustLikeHoney
2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Looks like the reporter browsed ATRL.

giphy.gif

TBH the reporter asked since Rihanna and you said no to the SBHTS in 2019 and now Rihanna did it would you do it. 

Pink was the one that said she wouldn't do it because people are hateful. And are sitting at home waiting to trash hard work. Which is true. 

I thinl Pink would prefer to just tour for her fans and not the GP.

Edited by JustLikeHoney

A classy response! Always lifting other women up :clap3:

Wait! Where’s ATRL when a thread like this is posted?

spacer.png

Y’all not wanting to misconstrue this as well?

She spilled methinks :clap3:

P!nk is a super great performer, so it's cool to hear that. 

And I love P!nk also. 

12 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Right?  Never seen a polarizing SB performance like this one but yeah uNiVeRsALLy aCcLaiMeD :dies:

True that. At first I thought it was underwhelming, then when I thought about it, she's pregnant, fighting aches, nausea, hormonal changes, and she still got up there and did it. 

9 hours ago, P!nk said:

Wait! Where’s ATRL when a thread like this is posted?

spacer.png

Y’all not wanting to misconstrue this as well?

"Pnk drags Rihanna's SB crew; thinks the platform is 'wildly unsteady'"

she's finally talking some sense and i can agree with her on that matter. also, i loved the rih's SB since the moment i saw it, haters can choke.

Just now, Frozen99 said:

she's finally talking some sense and i can agree with her on that matter. also, i loved the rih's SB since the moment i saw it, haters can choke.

Literally ,she only talked bad about medias and critics in this press tour .

Everything else come from "sensitive" people and tabloid reaching and overthinking about what she said.

Back in the day mother would’ve encoporated a red jumpsuit and walked round with a compact blush pretending to sing in a ‘stupid girls’ tour performance. But I guess Legend has changed, it’s cool I guess :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.