P!nk praised Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish & SZA

Hiphopper

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/pink-olivia-rodrigo-billie-eilish-sza-interview-1235260926/

“I think that’s what Olivia Rodrigo is doing,” P!nk pointed out, revealing that her 11-year-old is a big fan: “That’s why I love that Willow loves her so much … She’s writing her own songs, she’s so good at it, she’s fronting an almost all-female band, she’s singing her a– off. She was like what, 17, 18, writing those songs? I’m so proud of the girls out. There’s so many bada– girls out that are changing the game. Billie Eilish, SZA — changing the game and I love it. I’m here for it.”

The infamous misogyny singer just praised new girls Olivia, Billie and SZA ina recent interview. Why she can't stop mentioning other girls' names? And why this time she said something nice about girls? While ATRL told me she is misogyny.:ducky:

Edited by Hiphopper

She knows how to promote. :clap3:

Pink is a nice and humble girl :clap3: She will always be loved by the gp !

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Pink is a nice and humble girl :clap3: She will always be loved by the gp !

The fact she praised so many women before and just defense her idol Madonna against ageism, and ATRLers simply ignore all that.

Edited by Hiphopper

Pink praises the nice artists and exposes the bad ones. :jonny:

Edited by Companion

Why did ATRL tell me she’s a misogynist? Do you guys ever speak the truth?:swan:

51 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Why did ATRL tell me she’s a misogynist? Do you guys ever speak the truth?:swan:

She's a misogynist after all I fear, she didn't buy those girls donuts. :mad:

She just wants to promote her album

6 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

She just wants to promote her album

For sure. :clap3: 

Mother of mothers supporting the new generation :clap3:

I think that’s what Olivia Rodrigo is doing... she’s fronting an almost all-female band

:toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.