Woody Harrelson goes on anti-vax rant during SNL monologue

James_Dean

6 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Big pharma 

The issue with big pharma is it’s gross capitalistic predation on needed goods. Can you explain to me the predatory profit motive of a free vaccine most people only took twice?

Shame on SNL to give this platform to this weird so he can spread his misinformation to the masses.

7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Everything is premeditated, if our government isn’t fighting for our rights in general that’s a huge red flag and shouldn’t be trusted 

You mean the government that price capped the vaccine, limiting Big Pharma's profit-making ability? :celestial5:

18 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Saying nothing again, I hope your in middle school..if your an adult……..

this generation is inseparable from their phones , which is unhealthy 

this is a public forum so I’m warning potential youth about that

The irony :ahh: 

On 2/26/2023 at 5:59 AM, ABeyBraith said:

I don’t get the whole anti Vax thing. We have been creating vaccines for decades. Why now is everyone against them? These anti Vaxxers would want hospital treatment if something happens to them though. Oh so now your life is in imminent danger you trust the science?! **** off :deadbanana4: 

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Suddenly vaccines are bad.

Years ago, the only public figure I remember being anti-vaccine is Jenny McCarthy.

On 2/26/2023 at 8:36 AM, Insanity said:

I've been told not to get the vaccine anymore. Apparently it can cause  heart issues?  My friend who had 3 shots is not out of no where developed a heart problem and her doctor told her not to get any more vaccinations. Idk what to think but its weird

You were told, or your friend, who is one person, was told by their doctor regarding their specific health profile? :bird:

7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Triggered :bibliahh:

I can't tell if you're 12 or 75 with these comments :rip:

19 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Comprehension skills.

oh likewise ^ 

Is this some kind of performance art? :rip:

20 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

its because they take years to develop and trial, but the covid vaccines didn’t 

so when I worked at a Dr office the officer guard didn’t want to take vaccines because he wasn’t a “Guinea pig” . Until it became mandatory for police officials of course

You are citing... a police officer, who happened to work at a doctors office? :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Still saying nothing but stating the posts. :juanny:

...because there's nothing to say to an anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist who is accusing ME of a lack of reading comprehension :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I also stated the doctors themselves refused to take the vaccine.

Thank you for confirming your world view is formed from anecdotal evidence? :rip:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

You were told, or your friend, who is one person, was told by their doctor regarding their specific health profile? :bird:

my friend was told and she passed this information to me. 

You seem to be triggered by everything I say

30 minutes ago, Insanity said:

my friend was told and she passed this information to me. 

So you are taking medical advice for yourself based on the medical history of someone who is not you :cm:

31 minutes ago, Insanity said:

You seem to be triggered by everything I say

Just gonna add that using the term ~triggered~ unironically immediately negates any sense of validity to an argument :priceless:

45 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

that’s your perception

That's not how science works omg :deadbanana4:

46 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I’m sure you believe everything you read on the internet 🪦 

This is so deeply ironic it's almost confirming you are trolling. No one can possibly lack this much self-awareness :priceless:

22 hours ago, Communion said:

You mean the government that price capped the vaccine, limiting Big Pharma's profit-making ability? :celestial5:

limiting profit? LIMITING profit? You think Big Pharma's profit is being limited because of a price cap when they've literally sold BILLIONS and BILLIONS of vaccines to all the world's Governments? 

If your Government cares so much about the health of your people...why are we hearing crickets about East Palestine, Ohio from the Government or the media? 

I'm sure you are aware of the current trials that are happening now with Twitter and the Hunter Biden Laptop story, right? Because you rush to call it a right wing conspiracy theory, I suggest you do your OWN research outside of what CNN is spoon feeding you. Maybe watch a few clips of the trials and how SHOOK the twitter employees are for covering up the story and shadow banning any news relating that on Twitter. You do know that most of them are probably heading to jail, yes? 

Is this the Government that cares for its people?

2 hours ago, MJHolland said:

You need to have real life conversations, that are not online.

I work in healthcare :priceless:

1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

I’m not “anti-vaccine” that’s your perception,

when they asked me I told them I wasn’t comfortable with it,

:rip:

40 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I work in healthcare :priceless:

:rip:

Thank you for taking the time to clock the users that just spew bs consistently :toofunny2:

"Listen to me, the guy who can afford to get sick!"

You have to be braindead to "yup" to stuff like this, like nigerian prince email braindead. Luckily for him, that's millions of people.

6 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

limiting profit? LIMITING profit? You think Big Pharma's profit is being limited because of a price cap when they've literally sold BILLIONS and BILLIONS of vaccines to all the world's Governments? 

Do you think the ability of chemotherapy to kill cancer cells means the government created cancer that previously didn't exist? Or is the existence of medical treatments a response to inevitable and naturally occurring forces we either react to or die? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.