Welcome to Derry | 'IT' Prequel Series | Coming 2025

Gossip_Boy

Sneak previews:

victoria-grayson-side-eye.gif

tumblr_myz1v7RJkw1rj6akzo1_500.gif

746074800-tumblr_mm50ibPtgB1qcoz2bo1_250

looks like since revenge ended, she just did one flop netflix show and 1 episode of another show. ready for her triumphant return.

Yesss Victoria is gonna slay Pennywise in this :duca:

I mean she’s gonna kill him, not she’s going to slay in that role, to be clear :toofunny3:

is this really necessary? so many other stephen king properties that can be getting adapted but instead we're milking this smfh

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

is this really necessary? so many other stephen king properties that can be getting adapted but instead we're milking this smfh

Because it’s been the only property of him to really become a hit, all the other films based on his books have flopped.

16 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Because it’s been the only property of him to really become a hit, all the other films based on his books have flopped.

That's not true but ok. Watch when the boogeyman drops and slays

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

isn't this one of the books of him that has more lore? it's totally understandable they want to milk this.

Not this queen from revenge :wanda:

Max is shaping up to be the best steaming service i see

On 4/20/2023 at 4:57 AM, Drowned8World said:

isn't this one of the books of him that has more lore? it's totally understandable they want to milk this.

he has so much other work that would lend well to being adapted that it seems like such a waste to beat a dead horse for quick and easy money

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

he has so much other work that would lend well to being adapted that it seems like such a waste to beat a dead horse for quick and easy money

but nothing as successful as this one so i understand why they want to make this. Also, it's not like this is the only adaptation you are getting in years. There are literally 3 other movies coming in 2023 that are stories written by him. Gurl... why are you even complaining? you are acting like he isn't the most adapted autor ever. 

31 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

but nothing as successful as this one so i understand why they want to make this. Also, it's not like this is the only adaptation you are getting in years. There are literally 3 other movies coming in 2023 that are stories written by him. Gurl... why are you even complaining? you are acting like he isn't the most adapted autor ever. 

besides the boogeyman what else he has coming out in 2023? my sharing an opinion counts as complaining now lol

On 4/23/2023 at 11:55 PM, SchmoodRing said:

besides the boogeyman what else he has coming out in 2023? my sharing an opinion counts as complaining now lol

is this: 

not a complain?

14 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

is this: 

not a complain?

i asked a question then made a suggestion. again how is that complaining?

On 4/26/2023 at 6:45 AM, SchmoodRing said:

i asked a question then made a suggestion. again how is that complaining?

your "suggestion" is also a complain. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.