Iggy Azalea *****-shames OF subscribers, talks Britney/Beyonce, MDNA inspired book

SmittenCake

Edited by SmittenCake

Iggy is always so sweet :heart: 

I believe her when she says she's in touch with Britney because Britney herself talked about it.

But Pretty Girls 2.0? No thanks! If they want to collab again it should be Kream 2.0, It would suit Britney's voice so much better.

PG is an abomination but I'm sure that now that Britney is free, they can come up with something eons better.

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

igloo was the opening act at the mrs carter tour ? you learn something every day huh

How would you, as a beyonce stan, not know this? Beyonce also had Iggy Azalea perform at Chimes For Change a cpl years ago.

Her Mrs.Carter Tour outfit slayed 

700420cae5662390fae33bbc3f23ad3f.jpg

iggy-azalea-live.jpg

E8o4sxvXoAEEc-n.jpg

18 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

igloo was the opening act at the mrs carter tour ? you learn something every day huh

For a few shows on the Australian leg yeah. But this was before Fancy I believe.

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

How would you, as a beyonce stan, not know this? Beyonce also had Iggy Azalea perform at Chimes For Change a cpl years ago.

Her Mrs.Carter Tour outfit slayed 

700420cae5662390fae33bbc3f23ad3f.jpg

iggy-azalea-live.jpg

E8o4sxvXoAEEc-n.jpg

maybe because iggy was an unknown newcomer in 2013 and i didn’t keep up with the random opening acts of a 200 dates tour ? :rip:

5 minutes ago, Shinning said:

For a few shows on the Australian leg yeah. But this was before Fancy I believe.

that’s nice of her to let her perform in australia, was it when work was fresh out ? 

3 hours ago, shyboi said:

Iggy is always so sweet :heart: 

I believe her when she says she's in touch with Britney because Britney herself talked about it.

But Pretty Girls 2.0? No thanks! If they want to collab again it should be Kream 2.0, It would suit Britney's voice so much better.

Britney even gave Iggy her Barbie dolls 

:rip:

36 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Britney even gave Iggy her Barbie dolls 

The friendship that Britney truly needs :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.